Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
About the commentary bit, i would love to see them go back to the DBC14 style commentary. Don't get me wrong, it had quite a lot of repetitions such as "he's gone" lmao. But David Basheer and Matthew Hill made it really, really lively. The stadium ambient noises were also kinda realistic. Ball hitting the fence, you get a sound of the ball clanging against the fence.

There's so much to learn from DBC14. Their first ever attempt at a cricket game, still remains as one of my favourites.
1638379893017.png

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Lockdown isn't an excuse to release a game with licences from NZ and not have their faces in the game? It's nothing to do with that. But yes other issues like bugs glitches I understand
It is when the team can't access players due to COVID restrictions

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
About the commentary bit, i would love to see them go back to the DBC14 style commentary. Don't get me wrong, it had quite a lot of repetitions such as "he's gone" lmao. But David Basheer and Matthew Hill made it really, really lively. The stadium ambient noises were also kinda realistic. Ball hitting the fence, you get a sound of the ball clanging against the fence.

There's so much to learn from DBC14. Their first ever attempt at a cricket game, still remains as one of my favourites.
Not to keep saying it but yes DBC14 felt like a complete and polished product although it didn't have the most realistic animation or whatever it felt the most realistic game of cricket just something felt right... I played AC17 and DBC14 in the past week and to this day DBC14 just feels great, especially with fearsome tweak I've had insane nail biting games

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I call USA psn they saying since the game remove they don’t have any information
They would give an answer like that coz they wouldn't know more. I would suggest you to wait for Dec 2nd and check for yourself. If it's not there, it will be loaded to PSN the very next day if the game is marked as universal (like any games)

adnan333

Club Captain
They would give an answer like that coz they wouldn't know more. I would suggest you to wait for Dec 2nd and check for yourself. If it's not there, it will be loaded to PSN the very next day if the game is marked as universal (like any games)
I hope soo
Post automatically merged:

How can we get cricket 22 in US for ps5?
Well Ross knows better

Haych14

Club Captain
It is when the team can't access players due to COVID restrictions
I mean why say a team is licenced..when upon release most the team players arnt looking like themselves?? Im just saying yano. I know COVID etc. Trent Boult, seifert and Kane Williamson seem to be the only players so far. So why not the rest?? It's just abit baffling and annoying tbh.

Haych14

Club Captain
I'm not saying the game is not good just when you promise something and day things before release. It should replicate some sort when the game is released yano

View attachment 258550

4k, all settings at their highest, running at 60 fps, visually this game is a masterpiece. Lighting is flawless.
Do the player models look weird or is it just me?

How can we get cricket 22 in US for ps5?
PlayStation store on your PS5 12.01AM 2 December it will be on the store hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread