Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Okay, the steam version runs well. Have had my first crash. Also, the tutorial is so difficult for pace bowling, not able to get both the jump and release as perfect.

Edit 1: Crashing at the career section in the welcome tab.

Okay. This game is beautiful. I am playing a five
-five as NZ against England. AI playing some wild shots. Loving it. Except the crashes I mentioned (will mention them in detail in the bug report thread), this is definitely an upgrade!

Okay, the steam version runs well. Have had my first crash. Also, the tutorial is so difficult for pace bowling, not able to get both the jump and release as perfect.

Edit 1: Crashing at the career section in the welcome tab.
Happened with me as well tried that twice but the game crashes going past that.

Other modes working well for me.

Reactions: DAP
Genuine review :
Overall game looks fine , Graphics are definitely an update and to go for in this game, But Player Models and Body Models Need changes . Animations are perfect, Stadiums are just perfect.Crashes hopefully will get solved . TEST matches are more interesting than others . Still much hopes from update . Waiting for more versions of the game

Where do you go to download the Cricket 22 Academy from Steam on computer so you can utilize playface?

I have bought the game on ps5. Do you have to buy the game on PC to download the Cricket Academy to use playface?

Just played 9 overs of a test, PS5 - I assume with patch, as it had WI licensed.

Seemed good, no major leap from c19 but AI played nicely, left balls, punished the bad ones. Fielding seemed ok in terms of some boundary stops but then after the fielder didn't react and throw the ball in quickly.

Commentary is an absolute mess, with the commentator just chiming in randomly rather than a "commentary team" that changes which would have been way better

Ai fielding is so not okay.... Just saw Gareth Weiver's YouTube video... Bending down to catch the ball and that to backwards... Silly as ever but I'm gonna ignore it and forget it. You guys forget it as well :P

Okay. This game is beautiful. I am playing a five
-five as NZ against England. AI playing some wild shots. Loving it. Except the crashes I mentioned (will mention them in detail in the bug report thread), this is definitely an upgrade!
How frequent are the crashes on pc? Is it worth skipping gym today to play for the evening :p

My game looks like arse on a relatively decent pc and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Not worth full price if you already own C19 imho. I suggest waiting for a sale or for the game to receive a few more patches. There are a few steps forward in gameplay but the graphics are nothing great. Commentary is truly awful. A very iterative upgrade, similar to other sports games.
On PC, the game crashes on a few screens but you can still play. Is anyone else seeing the batter take ages to run when playing off the backfoot?

Users who are viewing this thread