Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

This can't be the final version for PS5

Just played a 5/5 and they dropped 5 catches. Just started Ashes series and AI have just dropped 3 chances within the first 3 overs

When pressing buttons seems a bit unresponsive aswell especially when running
Ross said that there could be errors as lot of the development happened in the covid lockdown period and it will be fixed with further patches.

How's the PS4 graphics? Pictures would help, if anyone could.

what is 6.89gb in steam update (India) ?? is that full game ?

Just a quick heads up. Thanks to all the kind messages about my playface post earlier. But in terms of requests etc, I'm not interested at the moment. Two reasons: One, I still haven't got a technique down yet that is efficient and consistent. That will take some time. Secondly, I just want to enjoy the game the next month or so.

I'm sure a tutorial will come down the track, but just not yet. Cheers.

That makes sense.

Once they iron a few things out I'm sure it will be better than 19. Graphics look superb.
Played a few club games, lighting is fantastic. Ball physics as well are the best I've ever seen in a cricket game. Clouds change shape a bit too much for my liking but I'm sure that can be adjusted in future patches. Also, playing on hard is actually hard this time around lol.

can anybody confirm if the logo creator is available and if any logos are on the academy yet? Just abit suprised that Stadium creator has been not been added, seems abit strange they would leave that out?

can anybody confirm if the logo creator is available and if any logos are on the academy yet? Just abit suprised that Stadium creator has been not been added, seems abit strange they would leave that out?
Don't think the academy is up yet, at least when I tried before. Might come up by Friday arvo Melbourne time.

Any feedback interms of performance from any who has played on PS5?

Users who are viewing this thread