Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Got a source for that because I call BS on that call by Ross if true.
The ball physics have changed. I still have sliders settings which can make the ball feel much better. Let me know if you guys would like to try it.

Oh they can? Nice, didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. I must have been doing something wrong then.
Bit of a ball ache if you’re doing a lot, but not too bad for the odd one. Go to creation bit then manage bats, once you’ve chosen a bat you can apply it to a player. If you filter by country, Australia for example, it will only show you the players who have fake bats which is handy and then from there you can apply the bat to a player

I am raising a ticket as we speak and Ross has tweeted about another patch might be coming out today. Apparantly he said there were no changes made to the physics of the game. Let us hope that tonight's patch if it is coming out fixes everything
Well idk they can say there's no changes made to physics but there clearly are as its been reported by basically everyone who's played it. It's like they didn't make intentional changes so in their mind nothing changed even though it has xD

Its a shame that because of how society and business is run these days we get stuff like this happening. Because at its core we could have a good game I'm sure of it and I would be fine too if we knew they'd fix the gameplay stuff but apparently everyone's been asking for things to be fixed since 19

Let's wait and see!

Anyway, I'll calm down now. I can feeling the ever looming shadow of @Ed Smith behind me with some sort of hitting utensil lol. Just disappointed is all. Sports games always tinker with launch day gameplay and it always ends up worse to some extent.

Well idk they can say there's no changes made to physics but there clearly are as its been reported by basically everyone who's played it. It's like they didn't make intentional changes so in their mind nothing changed even though it has xD

Its a shame that because of how society and business is run these days we get stuff like this happening. Because at its core we could have a good game I'm sure of it and I would be fine too if we knew they'd fix the gameplay stuff but apparently everyone's been asking for things to be fixed since 19

Let's wait and see!
Fingers crossed brother. This has been the story of almost all the video games released in 2021 so far

Just played a limited overs game ps4 and did not feel any significant differences to the ball physics prior to the patch myself. Could this be different on PC due to the more variable settings possible?

Hope the ball physics change doesn't come to Xbox yet,really enjoying the game,currently 142 for 1 after 55 overs of the first ashes test.
Digging in but finding it really hard to beat the infield,great stuff.

Hope the ball physics change doesn't come to Xbox yet,really enjoying the game,currently 142 for 1 after 55 overs of the first ashes test.
Digging in but finding it really hard to beat the infield,great stuff.
Bro academy works fine for you on xbox??

The ball physics have changed. I still have sliders settings which can make the ball feel much better. Let me know if you guys would like to try it.
Would love to check for myself. Can you post the sliders here?

Also!!

Academy is a shit, if would have have been better if Cricket 19 academy and downloaded items could have been moved to Cricket 22. The player Model and faces look cartoonish and crap. What is the meaning of Licensed stuff if your player still us generic bats. Cricket 19 academy is best with players, umpires, stadiums and so on. Cricket 22 looks like a 2D game not meant for next generation console. Sorry for being critical but Nacon acquisition has not made any difference in the quality of this game.

Users who are viewing this thread