Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
so i think on PS 4 and 5 the latest patch is version 1.06 and what Ross was saying the AI has minimised no ball i never noticed that as where they bowling far to many no balls mind you i was on easy as im rubbish at the game

Haych14

Club Captain
Just came back from work...loaded up cricket 22 on the ps5. And tried searching on the community. It seems can't get access to the community to download teams/players?? It's just in the loading screen? Anyone else??

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone help with settings , I m not getting max settings here . what values do i need to change ? i need Maximum texture and Face/ player details .. Help would be appreciated .

Attachments

• config.jpg
    config.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 31

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
D

Deleted member 193590

I'm not sure how many people are still about from when I used to post frequently around Ashes cricket, but I always, always, always, said the same thing.

Starc is the best batter Australia have :lol

Honestly, the number of times he top scored against me was insane. And he's mega aggressive with it as well. Muchos annoying.
I don't mind Starc scoring a few,after all he does have a lot of test fifties,and he didn't play that well,the amount of times he played and missed was insane.
But when Lyon gets 60 odd not out,now that's taking the piss :lol When he got his 50 and the crowd were chanting Garry,that was cool though.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't mind Starc scoring a few,after all he does have a lot of test fifties,and he didn't play that well,the amount of times he played and missed was insane.
But when Lyon gets 60 odd not out,now that's taking the piss :lol When he got his 50 and the crowd were chanting Garry,that was cool though.

Remember Once Bumrah also got 50 Plus score on board

Users who are viewing this thread