Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

After the latest update on steam I have started to see a few AI catches in the ring and even one outfield in tests.

Still much work to be done though.

Last edited:
The issue is the user catching AI batters in the circle or outfield in FC/tests? Correct?

Just so I know what to look out for. Like some avid bird watcher trying to catch something rare in the wild!

The AI had the opportunity to do both to me today, caught a few, dropped a few. Happy to grab videos if I see it again.

Xbox does not have a update still
Ross said 7th minimum so could be a while yet sadly
Post automatically merged:

The issue is the user catching AI batters in the circle or outfield in FC/tests? Correct?

Just so I know what to look out for. Like some avid bird watcher trying to catch something rare in the wild!

The AI had the opportunity to do both to me today, caught a few, dropped a few. Happy to grab videos if I see it again.
Yeah mate, the AI batters tend to either clear the infield or the ball falls just short, only ever seems to carry through at a catchable height when the fielder isn’t actually there

This game is good. It is not perfect but neither waste of money as a lot people here are suggesting. I played 3 test matches with custom sliders and veteran difficulties and my experience is somewhat quite satisfying. I found a perfect balance between bat and ball through some changes in slider and that made all the difference in my game where you can play shots on cover areas, edges going to slips and keeper, bowled on in swing and out swings balls, lbws etc. I have purchased all the Big Ant previous games and never had played 3 test matches in a row. if your are interested to know what changes I made in sliders, please let me know.

Last edited:
This game is good. It is not perfect but neither waste of money as a lot people here are suggesting. I played 3 test matches with custom sliders and veteran difficulties and my experience is somewhat quite stratifying. I found a perfect balance between bat and ball through some changes in slider and that made all the difference in my game where you can play shots on cover areas, edges going to slips and keeper, bowled on in swing and out swings balls, lbws etc. I have purchased all the Big Ant previous games and never had played 3 test matches in a row. if your are interested to know what changes I made in sliders, please let me know.
Please share your sliders

Guys need some feedback..

Just played 3 xT20 and the AI only hit one 6…

Bowling good and perfect deliveries..

I have a theory they are using the chip shot out into the outfield. But never fully throw the kitchen sink. They did a while back but I was bowling with terrible input.

This game is good. It is not perfect but neither waste of money as a lot people here are suggesting. I played 3 test matches with custom sliders and veteran difficulties and my experience is somewhat quite stratifying. I found a perfect balance between bat and ball through some changes in slider and that made all the difference in my game where you can play shots on cover areas, edges going to slips and keeper, bowled on in swing and out swings balls, lbws etc. I have purchased all the Big Ant previous games and never had played 3 test matches in a row. if your are interested to know what changes I made in sliders, please let me know.
I would be interested to know what sliders you have used please mate

Please post them and what console?

I have a theory they are using the chip shot out into the outfield. But never fully throw the kitchen sink. They did a while back but I was bowling with terrible input.
Before i get back to my "test" Test, ill fire up a T20, bowl first or sim to bowl and see what happens.

Posting 3 videos of issues in latest ps5 build

1. invisible ball
2. Superhuman slip catch to spinner
3. Drs review not taken on clear lbw
Post automatically merged:

Do share

Issues with today's patch

1. Bowling marker doesn't show sometimes (I was playing an ODI)
2. Can't defend on the offside
3. AI isn't as aggressive as it used to be

Yep, appears its an issue.

I bowled six overs, only one six was hit and that was to a short straight down the ground boundary at Sophia Gardens and that was clearly a chip shot, only cleared the rope by inches.

Every attempted aggressive shot was only the "chip it over the infield" variety.

Last edited:
Please post sliders. There is even a thread for it! With so much potential customization given us through sliders would love to see everyone's work.

Users who are viewing this thread