Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Does Cricket 22 save data to the cloud on PC? I just reformatted my PC and all my old settings are there...

midhun333

International Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any chance of getting a ps4 patch today?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I just got a c&b whilst bowling after the batsmen played a straight drive that CLEARLY bounced on the floor then into bowlers hand, was given out...goodnight.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Krypton

Club Cricketer
On pc ..version 0.1.1338...latest patch..why is every bpwl bowled by fast bowlers is signalled a no ball....anyone facing the same issue?also that ball is counted for the batsman 16391091581861984660567902797057.jpg

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One of the options could be for Big Ant to add an option for "AI to prioritize human fields". Thus if AI finds a human field which meets the requirements (e.g., PP), it will pick human fields first and only if none of the human fields meet the constraints (e.g., no human field available for PP) the AI should pick the Ai fields.

It will allow us to create 15-20 basic fields and get a much better gaming experience.

In addition to this, it would also be great to be able to share and download field-sets through the Academy! One can dream.

ExposedCashew40

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Can anyone please tell me if they have the new patches for Xbox One? I still have the release day version and my Xbox says that the game is up to date. If not, do we know when they will be released by Microsoft?

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I WAS PLAYING FOR RCB
NOT FOR MI
MY AVA SAYS IT ALL

1639112757368.png

shan111

Associate Captain
I find it produces swing through the air and cut off the pitch, which you then have to allow for with your bowling line at release.
Can you please explain this in more detail?

I have already submitted a ticket to BA asking about AT implementation and how it affects the final delivery. So far have not heard back from them.

guna24

Club Captain
On PS5 V1.08. I'm satisfied with overall batting gameplay on broadcast 1 camera, except offside cover drives that are underpowered. I may not be mastered enough playing through covers if these shots are accessible. (I'm not talking about extra cover). Square cuts are absolutely gem, especially playing against spin. Tail enders caught behind.

The worst part is fielding. BA should change the fielding animation from the scratch by adopting new gaming engine for next iteration to stay alive. I don't think BA can do any drastic changes on the current gaming engine as they are limited to implement new things. There is no collision system, that causes the ball goes through fielder's mouth and coming out of anal.

It would be nice if people could mention their game patch version ahead of their gameplay experiences or suggestion. I think not all can play at the same version of this game as the base version of the gameplay has been changed a lot. PS5 stay behind a day of approving patches than steam, but it is different on PS4. Xbone doesn't approve any patches so far, even though it has strong hardware specs...

Users who are viewing this thread