Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

After several attempts and getting smashed by AI all over the park in ODIs(legend), I had to bring them down to PRO difficulty and shoot up user difficulty to get the right immersion and it did not fail me. My first low scoring ODI with a nail biting finish. Sad I couldn’t get the final wicket to win but it was all worth it.

Here’s the scorecard

Attachments

• 24ABC98B-FFE1-4FA9-A44D-E4E3F18ADEDB.jpeg
    24ABC98B-FFE1-4FA9-A44D-E4E3F18ADEDB.jpeg
    269.2 KB · Views: 39
thank god
finally someone else agrees with me
I have been saying it for a while now
aftertouch on pro controls on ps5 is having no effect.
There are always certain areas of length that you cant hit no matter what you do.
One more weird thing is that on spin bowling there is no aftertouch so you can literally hit only 4 lengths on spin: yorker, full, good & short.
How do you alter length on spin bowling
With the game being unfinished, it feels as if it may have been there for earlier builds for testing or as a placeholder for the future. Or probably more likely, it's bugged. Then again if you go through the control mapping in the menu, after touch is not listed for the Pro control, nor was it mentioned in the tutorial. It would be really nice though to be able to control the length based on how far forward or backwards we push the stick to pinpoint the location of the bounce. If we pushed it too far forward along with how accurate our release is, a full might become a yorker and vice versa.

Last edited:
How do you save changes to your career player? Tried to change his hairstyle but it doesn't save.

So hang on, there’s not just no tour designer, there’s no competition designer either???
Response attached is a bit ambiguous but suggests that there could still be a competition designer.

I hope so, as like others I miss 16 team test leagues....

Attachments

• CD73D617-8678-4868-A894-559AC75932C4.jpeg
    CD73D617-8678-4868-A894-559AC75932C4.jpeg
    376.2 KB · Views: 115
How do you save changes to your career player? Tried to change his hairstyle but it doesn't save.
There is a secret key combo you need to use to make changes stick (understanding menu interactions is another mini-game you get free with the main game). Go into hairstyles, select the one you want, then go back into the hairstyle selection menu, then hit 'Undo', then hit 'Redo', then exit. Good luck. They should have included an achievement award linked to this.

There is a secret key combo you need to use to make changes stick (understanding menu interactions is another mini-game you get free with the main game). Go into hairstyles, select the one you want, then go back into the hairstyle selection menu, then hit 'Undo', then hit 'Redo', then exit. Good luck. They should have included an achievement award linked to this.
you think you can crack the code for changing players gloves and making that change stick in regular exhibition mode?

I've lost all team kits on academy after latest patch. Custom created ones showing up as generic. Anyone else experience this? I'm on PS5

After positivity of my recent first class matches, I have to say I’m finding list A vastly less rewarding particularly from a batting perspective. Offside batting is very underpowered and triggers random and arbitrary.

an aggressive cover drive all ideal flew through cover point along the ground for 4. A chip shot straight drive all ideal went down the ground barely chest height, another went through extra cover aerial for a 1 bounce 4.

Users who are viewing this thread