Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

kiwicroat

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just updated My Ps5 with patch and within 10 overs I had the bug of both batsman at same end. I called a run then said NO but the batsman at the strikers end didn’t stop

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Just downloaded the latest patch for the PS5 and the first two things I checked was
1 Stadium Creator which after downloading Kingsmead and went to edit stadium it just crashed the game straight away to the submit error page.I tried this twice more and the same result.
2 West Indies test uniform.Still got those stupid white caps.I know people may think this is a minor issue but they are a licensed team.It makes you realise why other international teams don't want to be in the game when they are ideously reflected as the Windies have been.
I have just come to the conclusion that the staff at Big Ant can not be in any shape or form fans of the game of cricket.Why would you release a patch on multiple platforms that totally sends the game backwards and the same issues are problematic throughout the platforms,delay it on another platform for 48 hours to release it with exactly the same issues.I don't even have to play the game to realise what is going to happen because I can read on it here and have it explained by true Cricket fans.Now you know why EA keep managing to keep hold of customers and licenses.They are bad the way some of there products are released but nothing compared to this joke.I personally think the Kieron Pollard beard and moustache issue is a two fingered salute off of Big Ant.They can edit a player but not his teams uniform.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Just updated My Ps5 with patch and within 10 overs I had the bug of both batsman at same end. I called a run then said NO but the batsman at the strikers end didn’t stop
It is not bug, it is feature... You know sometime in cricket, miscommunication happens, and both batsman ends in same end...:p:D:lol

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
After all the wonderful patchwork I can only say....
#bringbackEAcricket
You sure?
What a reply, this is why I love you being on this forum. But, surely that's not all you're gonna give me :lol. Who's the player then?....
You want to try being a new member, oh you were once so, how long did they ignore you for?

Okay, well done for ignoring me too ;)
Have anyone submitted nottinghamshire in cricket 22
It's there and ready.
I've never known a games studio release so many patches.

And worse of all, try and spin doing that as a positive...
Actually, many developers do it, what have you played that's hasn't been post released patched?
Post automatically merged:

It is not bug, it is feature... You know sometime in cricket, miscommunication happens, and both batsman ends in same end...:p:D:lol
Yes, sure we can go with that being a feature. Maybe it could be believable from official source.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Is there anyway to play a game in England with sunshine? Do Big Ant know we don't play cricket in the UK in the middle of Winter.Can dynamic weather be altered or turned off?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You want to try being a new member, oh you were once so, how long did they ignore you for?

Okay, well done for ignoring me too ;)
Well this is actually the first time I have experienced the wrath of tight-lips waste so it's a new experience. Certainly gave me a laugh tho that's for sure.

Not gonna get me that easy, lucky for you I have notifications turned on for this site through Chrome.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Well this is actually the first time I have experienced the wrath of tight-lips waste so it's a new experience. Certainly gave me a laugh tho that's for sure.

Not gonna get me that easy, lucky for you I have notifications turned on for this site through Chrome.
I have found chrome a bit troublesome but it is less so than any other.

What's 'tight lips waste'

I am being jovial, it takes a while for the natives to warm to a new member as they try to work out if they're a skunk muppet or just an internet troll seeking revenge over the past Ashes defeat.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have found chrome a bit troublesome but it is less so than any other.

What's 'tight lips waste'

I am being jovial, it takes a while for the natives to warm to a new member as they try to work out if they're a skunk muppet or just an internet troll seeking revenge over the past Ashes defeat.
I ain't saying.
maxresdefault.jpg

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Is there anyway to play a game in England with sunshine? Do Big Ant know we don't play cricket in the UK in the middle of Winter.Can dynamic weather be altered or turned off?
I'm playing a test now at old Trafford in glorious sunshine,when actually it rains all the time in Manchester.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
We need this action in Cricket 22...

Users who are viewing this thread