Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
fielding radar direction marker not works using pro batting controller in ps4... It works in arcade, but not in pro...

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Alright, gillyboy asked what bowling action was the new one replicating. Waste said he knew, but wasn't telling. I made a Simpsons reference to that. That's it.
No I think it was something else but I'm not fussed.
@GuyIncognito is right, it was as simple as that. As you will see over time a lot of long time members on this forum love referencing particular phrases said to TV shows and such. There's also the classic 'vedio' but that's a story for another day.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Were you expecting him to say No and own up to the mistakes?
He makes a valid point though! With the speed at which they are releasing patches, there just isn’t much window left to test all functions of the game! Not sure what the solution for it is to be honest…quick patches are required to fix the game in its current state while releasing those quick patches means that something or the other will break down due to it since it’s impossible to test the entire game with every patch.

The base game engine seems to be flawed in the sense that they are constantly unable to identify the areas that would get impacted by the code change they are making which is why when they make a change, it seems to be breaking something else that they are not able to identify

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
gonna play for england so which county should i pick?
Whatever county you live in? Or the nearest or even favourite.
Post automatically merged:

Yes My fault you can take the power play or surge after the 10 th over i just noticed it on the d pad excuse me
I'm glad I was of some use assistance.

Because you get the model without the playface added on.
That's shot straight over my head, sorry.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
@GuyIncognito is right, it was as simple as that. As you will see over time a lot of long time members on this forum love referencing particular phrases said to TV shows and such. There's also the classic 'vedio' but that's a story for another day.
I thought I did watch a lot of shit TV but watch more, I suppose.

But what was the reference point for it?

Jofra

School Cricketer
Actually, many developers do it, what have you played that's hasn't been post released patched?
I said so many patches.
I get that games are patched post-release, but the frequency of them cannot be spun as a positive.

Ragz

Club Cricketer
Anybody else having issues with playing the back foot square cut to pacers after the patch?

Somehow the batter always ends to playing a late cut even though I'm trying to square cut towards point region.

papalazarou

Club Captain
After the last patch I found variety in the game (dismissals, shots, ball physics etc) seemed to disappear, so decided to do the 'verify integrity of game files' on steam and this has fixed the issue. I immediately had the AI playing and missing and outfield catches returned I wonder whether, if after so many updates, some game files get corrupted with this engine?

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
After the last patch I found variety in the game (dismissals, shots, ball physics etc) seemed to disappear, so decided to do the 'verify integrity of game files' on steam and this has fixed the issue. I immediately had the AI playing and missing and outfield catches returned I wonder whether, if after so many updates, some game files get corrupted with this engine?
According to Ross, the game seems to be getting better.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
I said so many patches.
I get that games are patched post-release, but the frequency of them cannot be spun as a positive.
Yes, so this maybe a deal with the publisher so, to speak they agree to a date of release but the game is at a certain level of completeness? I don;t know the whole story but it does seem like a strategy today, not making it right but then many have done it.

Users who are viewing this thread