Platform: PC
Game Version: 2.1437
Game Mode: Career Mode
Match Type: All
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: Any
Issue : Batter gliding towards legstump while facing the bowler
Bug description: While batting with the new batting style no 7, during the bowler's run up the batter's foot keeps gliding towards and outside legstump resulting in needing last minute adjustment to bring the batsman back to where he took guard. This happens when he touches the ground with the bat.

Untitled design (1).png

Game Version: 0.2.14.37
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: NA
Teams used: ALL
Ground: ALL
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Academy versions are very old ones, uploaded during Cricket 22.
Bug description (detail): The teams found in the Academy are very old versions going back many months. One can confirm from the Roster, Uniforms etc., despite sorting on the Latest Date. Even if one uploads a latest team in Cricket 22 today, it would not be displayed in the Cricket 24 Academy search results.

Game Version: 0.2.1437
Match Type: Any club match
Issue (one line description): Game crashes when batting
Bug description (detail): The game has been crashing when I'm batting. I'm using the Pro controls and it seems like the crash has to do something with it, because on arcade controls it doesn't do that.

Hi guys

I created a bug video focusing on fielding bugs and issues. Inside the video I have templates with the format you have asked for in this post regarding bugs, because it’s 5 issues on the one video it would of been a lot of text to list them all here in that template so it’s been done on the video.

The link is here

The issues are

- FIELDERS MOVE SIDEWAYS SLOWLY BEFORE CHASING AFTER THE BALL

- FIELDERS LOOSING TRACK OF THE BALL

- RUN OUT CUT SCENE MECHANIC - FIELDERS THROWING THE BALL WHILE FACING THE WRONG DIRECTION

- WICKET KEEPERS DIVING IN FRONT OF FIRST SLIP RUINING THE CATCHING CUT SCENE MECHANIC

FIELDERS APPROACH THE BALL TO THROW THE BALL WITH THE OPPOSITE HAND THAT THEY WILL THROW THE BALL WITH - WITH REAL VISION OF GLENN MAXWELL SHOWING HOW THE ANIMATION SHOULD BE REFINED AS TO MAKE IT MORE REALISTIC

Platform: PS4 pro
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Issue (one line description): A big grass spot near the bowler and fielder.
Bug description (detail): I have attached a video for the reference. There is a big spot which surrounds the bowler when he is running to bowl and the same thing happens to the fielder. Is it due to high contrast in the game? I have chose Default mode.

Platform: All
Game Mode: All
Issue : Enter game is buggy
Bug description: While batting you bowl, while bowling you bat. Entire game buggy, boo

Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Issue (one line description): Replay splash screen duration
Bug description (detail): It's not a bug really but something that is very annoying and needs to be fixed going forward and I am certain everyone will agree to it. The splash screen duration prior to a replay with the FOUR, SIX, WICKET, CRICKET24 logos need to be reduced drastically. They stay on the screen much longer than the ones in previous games and cut into the actual replay being played in the background. This disrupts the immersion level and becomes very frustrating as you continue playing a match. These screens are entirely unnecessary, drab and it's not fun to keep looking at these boring logos with absolutely no effort put by the graphics team into making them worth looking at and also provide no information at all. It's like watching paint dry on a wall.

Last edited:
Platform PS5
Game version 1.05
Game mode Any
Match type Any
Team used Any
Ground Any
Over Count Any
Issue In medium bowling same bug was in 22 batsman hits the ball goes towards boundry then sudden edge to keeper mainly happens against medium bowling.

Game Mode: Career
Issue: Can't simulate match in career player career.
Bug description: My player got injured so I can't play the match. The game is saying to simulate the match but the simulate button doesn't work. It makes sound of clicking button but doesn't work after that.

Platform: PS5
Game Version: 0.2.1436
Game Mode: N/A
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: Ireland & New Zealand
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue: Fake players in licensed New Zealand & Ireland squad & licensed equipment not allocated to players who use it ie Tector - SM, McBrine/Dockrell - M&H.
Bug description: Not a bug, more a lack of attention to detail and an inability to allow community to rectify.

Game Mode: Career
Issue: Can't simulate match in career player career.
Bug description: My player got injured so I can't play the match. The game is saying to simulate the match but the simulate button doesn't work. It makes sound of clicking button but doesn't work after that.
My Friend got same issue but he is on PS5, I borrow the game to him to try it out. Big Ant need to fix this ASAP because if they don't fix it then you will have to start career mode again and hopefully not get injured.

Issue : Batter gliding towards legstump while facing the bowler
Bug description: While batting with the new batting style no 7, during the bowler's run up the batter's foot keeps gliding towards and outside legstump resulting in needing last minute adjustment to bring the batsman back to where he took guard. This happens when he touches the ground with the bat.

View attachment 284677
Is this the one that the one that they fixed? The patch says "rectified idle animations significantly moving the player"

Game Version: v0.2.1437
Game Mode: All
Teams used: All
Issue Download the Bangladesh, Pakistan and India Team from community. While Bowling or Batting with My team (like any team. Such as newly downloaded team from community or previously licensed team) this is showing Every bowl 4 or 6. Everything was alright before I downloaded teams from community. Even I played normal quick matches after downloading bangladesh team. I didnt face issue at that time. But after that I download India and pakistan team. Then everything messed up. Full of bugg
Bug description: I played with almost every team , Starts bowling in ODI every bowl show 4 or 6 even the batsman play defensives shots.

Last edited:
Game Version: v0.2.1522
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Custom Pakistan
Issue Every time I try to play a competition that has a custom Pakistan team, the game crashes.
It happens on the screen where I am selecting, playing as a team or as a player

Platform PS5
Game version -
Game mode Online
Match type T20
Team used Eng
Ground -Ekana
Over Count

Users who are viewing this thread