Cricket 24 - General Discussion

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
If there's one thing that could be added it would be a developer mode. When you retire from career mode, you can choose to develop your own cricket games and also decide on the marketing strategy.

This would be very popular. Plz look into it @MattW @JNT BA
Will you get a trophy with developer mode ? Hopefully you won’t be picked to develop 2 games on the same day including developer finals etc

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm going to buy the game regardless, but I'm surprised that people are pointing out budget constraints as a reason for not showing information. I'm not here to argue whether it's a good strategy or not by BA, but it takes literally $0 and 3 minutes to upload some decent screenshots of the game on Twitter.

The following are some images I took from AFL 23 (I've posted them before as well). You can clearly see some of the game's features, like clear, visible rain, the player models, new stadiums, the beautiful darker tone in color, etc. It doesn't have to be a million-dollar cinematic trailer, is all I'm saying.

Anyway, I hope the game turns out to be great and hopefully the best cricket game ever.
1.png2.png3.png

Reactions: DAP

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Only South Africa and srilanka remain to unveil their wc jersey ....Ross has liked a tweet which stated that the game promotion is delayed due to licensing stuff ...can it be possible that both the aforementioned countries or one of them is licensed in the game?
But if the world cup is not officially licensed, they can't use the icc wc 2023 logo on jerseys anyway. So I am not sure why BA would wait for the KIT to be unveiled as they can't use it. And most probably teams would get new jersys post world cup anyway as it is a fresh new cycle.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Let’s see what BA have in store for us, given that according to Matt’s claim this is a plan from their side (and this is something I’ve never seen from any dev before so I doubt it works but hey they do have the data to support their strategy while I don’t). This is the lead up week after all so we should be getting info out soon.

Reactions: DAP

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Let's dox him and then go to his house and record his game?

If there’s one thing that has shown how badly the ball has been dropped, it has been the extent to which so many individuals have got away with becoming voices of gospel whilst having zero substance because there hasn’t been an official line of info.

Didn’t think they’d stoop so low as to out and dox people though.

Users who are viewing this thread