Cricket 24 - General Discussion

I genuinely cannot believe Warner is still practicing right handed.

And when a game is almost identical the scoreboard makes it feel fresh. That's the same as well!!

You know things are dire when even Wealey gets disappointed.

This guy appears to be also playing the role of an umpire in the game. Just see the gameplay clip before his appearance. Guess they didn't get licenses for the match officials.
His face was in c22 also as an umpire.

The Banton wicket where the the flame machine goes off a second before the ball hits the wicket means there will also be no change to the fact you know you have a lbw before the umpire signals OUT as the player makes the same disappointed animation which ruins the appeal aspect for me FFS

Twisties review

I absolutely agree with Twistie here, Warner practicing as a right-hander is very annoying.

With the amount of good games that are actually coming out, C24 will not even be on top of the list for people to get. I'll still buy it, because I have played C22 despite a lot of bugs, but understand why people won't want to get it

His face was in c22 also as an umpire.

Thanks. This proves/reinforces (to me) that I didn't give a hoot whose face was in C22 as an umpire or a player. Frankly, I still don't. If the reset of the graphics, presentation, and gameplay are trash it is trivial to have actual faces in the game.

Last edited:
In the last two games the general consensus within the community for things that would improve the game have been:

Dynamic Pitches

DRS being now worthwhile. (You know if it's out or not out 99% of the time)

Historical Scoreboards

More variety in bowling. Genuinely beat the batsmen.

Harder batting so the user can be bowled or done LBW once in a while without it being a huge human error.

And plenty more.

I'm now pretty skeptical after seeing Warner forget he's left handed for 3rd game in a row.

We now understand why there haven't been any screenshots. We have already played the game for years, so what we gon do with just a few screenshots?
I just wish they had put more effort into improving gameplay aspects instead of spending money on licensing, which surely cost a ton. Plus, these licenses hardly affect us since we already have a great community system.
But some players repeatedly asking BA to want licences. So gameplay is much more important than Licensing when we have community developed by BA

Users who are viewing this thread