Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Let's have spinners less OP, AI stumpings, more variation between mentalities and player skills, and pitch conditions that actually matter, and change. Then we wouldnt need 1,000 sliders

career mode need drastic improvement

1 - Team ranking and Player Ranking
2 - Include World cup Ashes in Career
3 - I want to start my international career at age 16

Waiting for some official updates

Just started a first class match in career mode and I remembered another thing I hope we will be able to do in C24. At the very least let us change the weird generated names of player in career mode. Over half of these names and surnames I've never heard of. Lock the skills, but allow us to do some basic editing of the player appearances, names and equipment. It seriously bugs me to go through a career playing alongside a bald weird looking guy with an even weirder name and surname I've never heard of.

We have the freedom to create our own club teams and I'm sure most of us recreate the real-life clubs we used to play for/against. Imagine if we had the freedom to add some names of our old team mates to add some more realism to the career.

Just started a first class match in career mode and I remembered another thing I hope we will be able to do in C24. At the very least let us change the weird generated names of player in career mode. Over half of these names and surnames I've never heard of. Lock the skills, but allow us to do some basic editing of the player appearances, names and equipment. It seriously bugs me to go through a career playing alongside a bald weird looking guy with an even weirder name and surname I've never heard of.

We have the freedom to create our own club teams and I'm sure most of us recreate the real-life clubs we used to play for/against. Imagine if we had the freedom to add some names of our old team mates to add some more realism to the career.
and progress alongside your club mates (friends in real life) in to the national team will be like dream come true , hopefully the enhancement in career mode include such progression of all players in career mode instead of your player only.

Users who are viewing this thread