Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Getting ridiculous now.

"As part of the release process on Steam, you will be required to upload a trailer for your product."

There are no trailers on Steam page of c24. IS this the reason for the delay?

With the patched day 1 downloads coming in now, hopefully sometime in the next hour or so we'll be able to hear if the first big patch has improved the gameplay significantly.

With the patched day 1 downloads coming in now, hopefully sometime in the next hour or so we'll be able to hear if the first big patch has improved the gameplay significantly.
I doubt... they need atleast 3 to 5 big patches to full fill all the promises which mentioned in Announcement post...

I doubt... they need atleast 3 to 5 big patches to full fill all the promises which mentioned in Announcement post...
Possibly, but I'm trying to give Matt and Big Ant the benefit of the doubt when it's suggested that we need to wait for the day 1 patch to judge the game and no-one from the general public has apparently played the game at all with it, so we're soon to hear what they have to say hopefully.

"As part of the release process on Steam, you will be required to upload a trailer for your product."

There are no trailers on Steam page of c24. IS this the reason for the delay?
That can be the reason mattw migh be sleeping

Possibly, but I'm trying to give Matt and Big Ant the benefit of the doubt when it's suggested that we need to wait for the day 1 patch to judge the game and no-one from the general public has apparently played the game at all with it, so we're soon to hear what they have to say hopefully.
Any patch notes for day 1 patch ??

Just watched someone’s steam on PS5. None of the Delhi players have real faces. 90% of NZ players look the same as before.

I hope the talented creators here are ready because almost all the licensed stuff looks like trash.
All the stuff from C22 is still there in C24’s academy. So we can chill for a bit and enjoy the stadiums.

Users who are viewing this thread