Cricket 24 - General Discussion

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Should get Donald, Ambrose ,Steyn, McGrath , Wasim ,Waqar , Lee and Shane Bond action as well

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Check out Cricket 24 First Impressions

Batting in a test match. Will start with white ball shortly. Can feel some differences already. I don’t see correct playfaces and kits without sponsors for IPL. May be due in first patch

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
So, no major overhaul as promised? I'm taking nothing new happens at all, it's just "decent enough"?
The game doesn't warrant a full price for now but it's an improvement over C22 for sure w.r.t gameplay smoothness and fielding as well as career mode enhancements. Could have released as a $25 add on to C22 if the scope of improvements were this little. Or may be they are planning to add content and features like live service games in next 6 months.

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Decent swing on green track. Batting timing taking late or early shot selection in consideration. Batting feedback seems different than c22. Correct bowling speeds

MrDependable

County Cricketer
cant see the Fifa ultimate team kinda playing mode anywhere too. Is it in the game?

I can see Scotland and Oman are among the licensed teams. Not sure about playfaces but they definitely have the official logos. Just watching some Youtube

nimfromsudan

School Cricketer
Can someone on PS4/5 check players stats in the Academy for me? Is Steve Smith on 102 tests played for example?

Kunal Indurkhya

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
The game looks the same as cricket 22 , another piece of shiott by our very own @BigAntStudios. No improvements in the gameplay, the fielding still a disaster, wicketkeeper animations are horrendous, all the animations are copied and pasted from cricket 22. Why they even call it a new game ? Should have called it an IPL DLC with more licenses of different nations ! Anyways not spending single penny on this titanium pro max shiottt! I am all done! The devs just made the mockery of all the suggestions straight away suggested by the people who wanted the game to function on its true potential.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
The game looks the same as cricket 22 , another piece of shiott by our very own @BigAntStudios. No improvements in the gameplay, the fielding still a disaster, wicketkeeper animations are horrendous, all the animations are copied and pasted from cricket 22. Why they even call it a new game ? Should have called it an IPL DLC with more licenses of different nations ! Anyways not spending single penny on this titanium pro max shiottt! I am all done! The devs just made the mockery of all the suggestions straight away suggested by the people who wanted the game to function on its true potential.
somewhat agreed with you , but perhaps the plan was to take out a stable build of C22 with minimal bugs and some quality of life improvements and then add big features over the next few months while simultaneously testing them?

sonimrajk

International Cricketer

Streaming if anyone want to watch
Post automatically merged:

Wickerkeeper still takes catches from slips

Users who are viewing this thread