Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Batsmen play same shots bet in any style against fast bowlers but play proper shots to their style against spinners.

Can't penitrate the field (Deja Vu from C22)

Sad!

Not sure what build this guy is on but looks a bit better than anything I’ve seen so far the block and run still exists which is frustrating I’ve been very negative and rightly so but this looks a touch better

Question (esp. from Indians): Does this actually look like a highly detailed representation of Wankhede Stadium? To me it seems like they did the basic designs based on Wankhede and then threw in the usual elements from C22 to make this stadium.

Do everyone a favour please and pack it in with stupid requests like this. If this is what you want then play cricket captain.

How can BA focus on fixing the basics if people keep asking for stuff that quite frankly doesn’t matter.

Everyone is welcome to their opinion of course, but when the wicket keeper is still taking diving catches in front of 3rd slip then there are clearly bigger things to focus on.

Don't worry. BA can't lose focus ... since it hasn't got any.

I think steam version also not patched with day one ?

INR. 2999 for a DLC? That too a DLC with bugs like these and not licensing one of the most popular player from the subcontinent? Are you smoking grass BigAnt?

Ashes Match. Full simulation AI. Grassy Wicket.View attachment 284534
We don't have grassy wickets in England anymore.

Chris Woakes taking all the wickets:tick:
Harry Brook would score 500 if he batted for 304 balls.:x:
England would reach 1000 if they batted for 154 overs.:x:

Anyone on xbox., hold of buying to not get disappointed.
Ross tweeted that xbox version is behind due to some reasons and will come up to the latest patch on a week or so.

So wait till the Xbox version is on same version as ps

Question (esp. from Indians): Does this actually look like a highly detailed representation of Wankhede Stadium? To me it seems like they did the basic designs based on Wankhede and then threw in the usual elements from C22 to make this stadium.
Wait till you see how they have massacred Arun Jaitley stadium (Delhi).

Users who are viewing this thread