Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Can't even remember what page I was on when I went to bed, so it's been a fun one overnight clearly. I only have 1 question tho......

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy is nobody talking about clouds??

Or is grass the new clouds?

Thank you
Can someone chuck some positives out in terms of what this game does that 22 didn't.. that would make it worthwhile playing?

lol the steam version costing half of the console version in UAE and it's a right amount of price for this game. Wish I had a decent enough PC :(

Can't even remember what page I was on when I went to bed, so it's been a fun one overnight clearly. I only have 1 question tho......

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy is nobody talking about clouds??

Or is grass the new clouds?

Thank you

I did mention clouds yesterday - or the lack of them in all footage so far. Can anyone confirm if you can set the weather?

Can someone chuck some positives out in terms of what this game does that 22 didn't.. that would make it worthwhile playing?
Only graphical improvement for on field grass. Rest all is crass. Ask the same question after patch, if there is any. No pitch play. Doesn't wear out at all even if you select such options. No footmarks etcs. All the glaring issues of C22 exists. No improvement at all. Test match did looked different, but still need to spend more time before any conclusions

@JNT BA said he will be chatty once the game is out. Kindly address the issues here Sir, we are all heartbroken.

Users who are viewing this thread