Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Be careful downloading single players from community. When they come into bat the game just crashed done it with rehan Ahmed tried several times just keeps crashing. Tested the India team that’s fine might be due to licensing

Has BAS acknowledged any of these bugs or missing features? Any idea what they are working on ? What they have patches so far?

Has BAS acknowledged any of these bugs or missing features? Any idea what they are working on ? What they have patches so far?

Well I’ve just spent 2 hours on C24 and an hour straight after on C22 and apart from a couple of new shot animations on 24 I’m enjoying 22 much more. The lighting in particular looks miles better on 22 and the player sounds on pitch make a big difference I’ll give them another 12 days to patch it out or my refund is going in. How has this happened?

Are you on PS? If so is it relatively straightforward to get a refund on unsatisfactory purchases with Sony?

Is he talking about the work already completed (making of C24) or the work in progress (patch to rectify the glitches)?

One thing I will say. And it's purely my opinion. But the licensing makes no difference to my experience.

If anything it just restricts what I can do. I had developed a pretty good system with tweaking stats and now that's more limited to an extent.

It certainly doesn't enhance the game sadly for me. But I can appreciate it may do for many others.

But with that being said as I have said before the game already was basically licensed because of the academy.

South Africa isn't licensed but I know I can go to the academy and get an excellent version of them from one of the legends in here.
I agree 100%. The licenses is too restricting. What I liked about the earlier games was the freedom we had to customize so many things in the game.

In one of my first posts in this thread, months ago, I said I hope BA will focus more on fixing the major issues and add enough extra little details to give us a nice fresh cricketing experience and to not worry about the licensing too much, and to give the lads an upgraded academy and the best tools possible to create players and uniforms etc.

They've opted to chase licenses and to copy the exact same game over from two years ago. And charged us full price for it. So we have a few extra stadiums, gloves and pads and a new batting/bowling animation or two. And licensed teams that basically look nothing near as good as what the guys have shared on the academy. The more I think about it, the more upset I'm getting.

For C22 we knew BA had so many challenges and we had empathy for them and their struggles. But this is just unacceptable. I'm sure most of us on here have bought every BA cricket game and we would continue to support them if they would actually listen to our suggestions and feedback. I know if they've actually used half the feedback from our community it would have been a brilliant game. But here we sit with another half-assed game and a lot of unhappy loyal supporters. I'm gonna need a drink...

I think they don’t play the “crap I’m out” animation on lbw
Yeh it’s gone (for now)
Post automatically merged:

Are you on PS? If so is it relatively straightforward to get a refund on unsatisfactory purchases with Sony?
Xbox. 14 days you have mate hopefully see an improvement. Lighting and atmosphere be a start the dark on the players and stadiums looks shocking I played a t20 game and it felt like it should chaotic. Test matches feel bizzare

My experience of getting a refund was straight forward with Xbox. You give them the reason and 24 hours later the refund was made.

Just saw their forum and they are aware of some issue Including the sound issue @JNT BA Responded on the forum they are looking into it , I think 2 weeks time and give will be better ,but after so much of Delay They couldn't get all the licensed stuff done perfectly that's fine we can wait for that but atleast Gameplay and other stuff should have been better Than this

I think BA should give away C24 for free to PC members and tell us to shut up for the next 2 years. That's the only way they can get away with rewriting the game.

Users who are viewing this thread