Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Good comms is really key I think. Still genuinely torn as to whether I will buy the game in the next few days, months or not at all: if some key stuff is going to get fixed in the coming days, I might buy it for next weekend. If not, I’ll just wait until it’s more sorted.

A rough timeline of planned developments (even to the month, not the day) would be great - and NOT using asap, as my asap is tomorrow, not December (eg Pakistan play faces)

Good comms is really key I think. Still genuinely torn as to whether I will buy the game in the next few days, months or not at all: if some key stuff is going to get fixed in the coming days, I might buy it for next weekend. If not, I’ll just wait until it’s more sorted.

A rough timeline of planned developments (even to the month, not the day) would be great - and NOT using asap, as my asap is tomorrow, not December (eg Pakistan play faces)
Cheapest I can get it is around £30 on xbox. Not happening for that. Especially while I'm 95+ hours into Starfield and loving that. Plenty of game left there and time to wait and see what this ends up as

someone added license player to Indian team ..

source Twitter

Users have claimed to find a way to add licensed Indian Players to the Indian Team in Cricket 24!
F76K24GWAAA1_mv.jpegScreenshot 2023-10-08 182056.png

All the teams that provided licenses to Big Ant should sue them for false advertisement of their product, only then BA’s ass will be on fire to fix this comical game. It really surprises me what testers even do at the company. How does someone like @MattW not see glaring issues like these before release after the game was already delayed by few months?

We are expecting @MattW or @JNT BA to give the gamers an update? How? How will they show their faces after how bad the game has been released.

Also I dont ever think Ross will ever show his face here since he still thinks and is in a fairy world that they are facing unnecessary criticism as they have “reprogrammed the batting , bowling, fielding things”.

An advice to a lot of fans here, while you can please get a refund. You keeping this atrocious game would only make them keep producing atrocious titles like these.

This is not only for cricket, the AFL was like this and is still like that. Once they release another title, they will forget this and wont care.

They atleast acknowledged issues in AFL, with C24 that is also not there. So yes lets hope the so called licenses they were relying on kicks the heck of their asses and sues them for mishandling their product the team. As its past that BA will care about us.

bro everyone knows my english is weak .. ill say bharat then u wil hav issue also .. :/ cuz its in Urdu !! not english .. Odd !
What a silly excuse. Writing a country name incorrectly and calling it as incorrect english. Mate ... cmon atleast accept what you did there...we all know
It is literally on the screenshot you posted "INDIA"

bro everyone knows my english is weak .. ill say bharat then u wil hav issue also .. :/ cuz its in Urdu !! not english .. Odd !Tr

Try to speak as much as correctly you can for others to understand you..just don't type anything which comes in your mind..

You also texted "Ross you bloody boily boil man" What does this even mean?? Take sometime and write correct sentence.

Also I dont ever think Ross will ever show his face here since he still thinks and is in a fairy world that they are facing unnecessary criticism as they have “reprogrammed the batting , bowling, fielding things”.
He can't block users here for giving their honest views on the game, so he won't be visiting these forums.

He can't block users here for giving their honest views on the game, so he won't be visiting these forums.
Technically he can ignore users which he is anyways doing but I get your point.

Also the commentator calls all the downloaded teams the wrong name. Which isn't ideal!
Oh dear I’m getting my licensed England players called the wrong names so had turn commentary off. A new team on mic could have been another big freshen up gilchrist is good but he’s only on short format I believe

I still think some of this is NACON. I know I keep saying it but it just stinks of them.

It's like the rugby games. They are the same and they bang on about a few extra licenses. It's odd.
It’s the perfect marriage. Nacon has a proven history of behavior and business decisions (caring more about money and licenses). Big Ant has a proven history of releasing games in a poor state (with minimal footage) and then over patching them.

Above all, I think the actual devs of BA are the least guilty….despite being the ones that actually make these games. These guys work their butts off, I just feel it’s sadly the combination of unrealistic deadlines, not fully understanding the needs of these sports, and simply not having the skill to pull it off. Nacon trying to push them off as some EA rival is laughable and will do more damage to these hardworking guys at BA.

Users who are viewing this thread