Cricket 24 - General Discussion

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
This is the second time i took off for two days on release day to play the game. First cricket 22 and now 24. And both the times BigAnt dissapointed me. No other gaming companies release games in this kind of state that too after these many iterations.

I dont understand how Nacon even allowed to release game in this state even after seeing what has happened with AFL23.

Also Xbox seems to be strict with patches. They always get issues in clearing patches with xbox.

Even for playstation too they submitted a new build yesterday which i assume caused the delays for the patch.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I dont understand how Nacon even allowed to release game in this state even after seeing what has happened with AFL23.

Have you seen the state of Gollum on release?

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Great job, Big Ant Studios - removing all these shots. Instead of fixing the issue with all the licensed players having the same animation, you went ahead and removed them altogether from the game.

View attachment 284887
That’s every time. They don’t fix it, they just remove the feature. I know we have already put out our frustration here many times in the last few days, but I still feel frustrated whenever I go back to the game. Can you imagine that there is no pitch wear, cracks visible or pitch not affecting the result and course of the match, despite having those options(pitch wear, cracks) even after they have been involved in Cricket games as a company for more than 10 years now? That’s unforgivable. No weather impact. They couldn’t even correct the basic rain-affected match. Lazy outfielders for eternity. Fielders' abnormal dives, and some weird shots. That’s the basics of cricket. It’s utter shit. BAS/NACON has taken everyone for granted. Now they will update the scorecard design and boast that we heard you. That’s hypocrisy. They don’t even talk about the basic things and just keep avoiding those topics or issues since the last three releases. Even with the licensed team most of the bowlers have bowling style 1. Is it so difficult to at least have a variety of bowling or batting styles, whatever is available assigned to these players? I bought the game and feel stupid. Even if they fix it with numerous patches we all know not all the basics will get fixed. They have gone so low that they will fix some crap which is not so important and we’ll be happy again. #BugAnts #Crap24 .

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Has anyone tried the advanced lofted shot against spinners ? Does it look smooth? Among all BA games,I remember it being very natural in DBC 14, easy controller option as well.
Would like them to bring those controls back for advance lofted shots.
It was good in 17, but a little too easy to execute. Think since then I try it a few times and give up. Easier to just stand in the crease and smack it.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Great job, Big Ant Studios - removing all these shots. Instead of fixing the issue with all the licensed players having the same animation, you went ahead and removed them altogether from the game.

View attachment 284887
Have they sorted all the batting styles out ? Maybe the shots are only possible with certain batting styles hence only some players can play certain shots. That’s just me guessing by the way

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Yes this thing has been fixd otherwise everyplayer was using style 6 .. ! One member here mention that shots are removed but this shot only play can style 6 . !!
So all new shots belong to batting style 6?

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So all new shots belong to batting style 6?
This shots bro .. earlier i played one new bating style in career mode who played like muhammad Yousaf .. no idea which bating style it was !!

Attachments

• Untitled design (7).png
    Untitled design (7).png
    2.2 MB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread