Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Well heres a positive.

The most useless thing in C22? First slip, generally.

Here, 20 odd overs in, Bumrah (me) bowling, delivers a full outswinger and...goodbye, thin nick, snaffled.

Two angles here.

More thoughts to come, and so far, known gripes aside, genuinely...not that bad.

Vids are in 4k so choose that if you can for best res and sound etc.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Well heres a positive.

The most useless thing in C22? First slip, generally.

Here, 20 odd overs in, Bumrah (me) bowling, delivers a full outswinger and...goodbye, thin nick, snaffled.

Two angles here.

More thoughts to come, and so far, known gripes aside, genuinely...not that bad.

Vids are in 4k so choose that if you can for best res and sound etc.

This with latest patch ? Seen a few videos online with nicks to slips looks decent Also any slider changes ?

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
This with latest patch ? Seen a few videos online with nicks to slips looks decent Also any slider changes ?
Yes with latest patch I'm on PC.

Slider changes are v4 of the @Rumple43 slider spreadsheet for Asia Dusty/Medium decks.

Only 20 overs in and saved will play more later but so far...not bad, especially if first slip is now actually in play.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does C24 allow the batter to be bowled when leaving the ball? Always used to frustrate me with C22 that the batter never made an error when deciding to leave. It made bowling surprise cutters or inswingers on off stump rather pointless.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Jadeja twirling, absolutely no turn in the main, even on a dusty deck, but now and again one will do a little something, but its once in a blue moon. Definitely needs fixing.

View attachment 284924

It's something they are aware of..

I'm getting proper rain and splashes onto the outfield for all you precipitation enthusiasts !

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
It's something they are aware of..

I'm getting proper rain and splashes onto the outfield for all you precipitation enthusiasts !
Yeh I had that yesterday was getting close to puddles lol. Nothing happened though just rained for a bit and stopped be great to see them called off etc. unless that does happen?

Users who are viewing this thread