Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Hoping these patches actually fix many issues rather than create new ones. Based on videos I've seen from YouTube, Ish Sodhi is bald, Rashid Khan has the wrong name on the back of his jersey. It is always "RASHID", not "KHAN", lots of other things like fast bowlers being spinners, spinners being trundlers, Trent Boult still stuck with Bowling Style 1 as default despite his action being available in game. It's fixing little things like this that go a long way for BA to salvage all the goodwill they've squandered with the community.

Bugant development team are so lazy.They have not even updated default fields for ages.Even small changes to field can make AI Bowlers much better.
Post automatically merged:

Who’s this guy at Big Ant ? I had him bowling at me on career mode and umpiring at the same time. Last thing you want when games a mess is him and ross bowling at you then sending you on your way. I’m sure there faces weren’t in 22 player wise
View attachment 285070
That there is All of people working on cricket 24.

View attachment 285098
Please say they didn’t take a spinner

The first test line up was 4 seamers (Malcolm, Jarvis, Lewis & Taylor) plus Ian Salisbury and Graeme Hick for Spin.

A shocking team. Salisbury wasn't even in the original squad, Emburey and Tufnell were the spinners. Salisbury was added as a net bowler only, but Tuffers and Emburey were so bad in the warm ups, Salisbury ended up being picked ahead of them

Hello guys,
Just got my copy of cricket 24. Played cricket 22 for the last 12 months and will post a review here soon. This forum has been so helpful in covering so many things thanks for all the information.

I just want all my teams from cricket 22 which i have spent hours curating and adjusting to be copied to my cricket 24. I tried uploading the teams and only some of them have gotten uploaded for eg Pakistan. But when I download the team I still can't find it anywhere. I tried searching for the players manually as well. It's taken a really long time to make the changes to each players skills individually csnt imagine going through that entire process again.

Any help would be appreciated I am on Ps5.

Thanks.

Hello guys,
Just got my copy of cricket 24. Played cricket 22 for the last 12 months and will post a review here soon. This forum has been so helpful in covering so many things thanks for all the information.

I just want all my teams from cricket 22 which i have spent hours curating and adjusting to be copied to my cricket 24. I tried uploading the teams and only some of them have gotten uploaded for eg Pakistan. But when I download the team I still can't find it anywhere. I tried searching for the players manually as well. It's taken a really long time to make the changes to each players skills individually csnt imagine going through that entire process again.

Any help would be appreciated I am on Ps5.

Thanks.
It goes in to other section in play now mode

Have we found a way to add licensed palyers into international team? Has anyone uploaded the Indian team in academy with licensed players?

Any word on various online modes ?
Will various modes be added via patch or these are all we are going to get? @MattW .

Last edited:
We might get a patch today... I am nervous...

Getting a patch has become an exciting news, do we need to praise BAS for their support or regret for the state of game that needs constant patching?

Users who are viewing this thread