Cricket 24 - General Discussion

“Big changes to come in the next two weeks, you will all get a lot of what you've asked for, stuff that we misjudged the fan feeling around.”

Ross - via X
It just sounds like "new layout for scorecards" to me lol.

And maybe they wouldn't have misjudged what fans want so much if there were actual interactions with the fans during development.

It just sounds like "new layout for scorecards" to me lol.

And maybe they wouldn't have misjudged what fans want so much if there were actual interactions with the fans during development.
Well.. it does give away feelings of
New & improved fielding system
Spinners gonna spin again
Crowd will cheer in india
Pitches will behave as they should
Players model upgrade replacing chicken legs and no more same height of Bavuma & Cummins

But...
I believe you're correct :p

Playing Career .. but when its get edge or lbw appeal does not work .. is this issue with anyone else ??

To be fair, I'm still playing C22 and something similar happened last night...

Fml...my phone for some reason opened 5 version of that video....I was in C24 and Android bug hell for a minute lol
Post automatically merged:

i doubt they ll discount it in the winter sale though??
how long after release did cricket 22 go on sale??
I've never seen a BA game on sale

Speaking of PES… I really do wish BA gave us increased modding capabilities outside of their in-game tools like the former allowed. You could add new balls, various other equipment, modify the menus, overlays and most importantly add crowd sounds yourself. Some of the issues the game currently faces could be sorted out via the modding scene if they could open up their game to those possibilities which isn’t easy but will be worth it.
I would love a save game and database editor for BA cricket games...for some reason, having realistic bats, fields etc does nothing for me .

I only remember one time BA’s games were on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread