Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Don't think they had collapsed at that point.
Collapse started as soon as he Tweeted that haha He even Replied again about that

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-14-18-29-42-32_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-14-18-29-42-32_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 141
I get surprised looking at the demand of new features by some users Like New theme etc I mean its absolutely useless thing to ask right now instead of Bug fixes and Some other new features like new Shots animations and those shots that seem to be gone after update new score hud would be good though but Patch including New theme instead of some other useful fix/Feature would be so bad

Why does he do this? Saying big changes and you'll get lots of what you asked for is only going to raise unrealistic expectations. When it turns out to be something less than imagined, it will only bring more negativity. If you're committing to changes within two weeks, just tell us what they are. And if you can't commit to them, why are you telling us it will happen in two weeks?
Because he knows we're so desperate for a decent cricket game we'll get our hopes up once again and buy it off the back of his tweet.

I imagine big changes are likely to be updated scorecard, reduce/remove Cricket 24 splash after boundaries, more recent Academy creations ported from C22, adding new licensed bats/gloves/pads to licensed players, better looking versions of Pakistan and New Zealand players, and maybe visual wear of the pitch.

I used to wait a couple of months before starting my career mode (I play it exclusively) to wait for RSA domestic teams to be added. Now with this game, I'm waiting for BT Games to get physical copies and for patches to make the game bearable.

It remains mystifying how BA can't build on previous patches or previous games. It's like they themselves don't know how the build will react.

Why does he do this? Saying big changes and you'll get lots of what you asked for is only going to raise unrealistic expectations. When it turns out to be something less than imagined, it will only bring more negativity. If you're committing to changes within two weeks, just tell us what they are. And if you can't commit to them, why are you telling us it will happen in two weeks?
Because this is the time for sales with World Cup going on. The company has to make money.

I don't think Ross knows fully what is being tweaked in patches. He only broadly knows a few bugs are being addressed.
So he will never say what is going to be coming out in the next 2 weeks.

Thinking about buying it just because I know I'll eventually do it and might as well be a part of the debugging process.

Anyone know if there is an easier way on PS4 to download Waste's teams beyond doing it one at a time? I'm thinking maybe I do a career in India this time but getting all the domestic teams might take days.

Thinking about buying it just because I know I'll eventually do it and might as well be a part of the debugging process.

Anyone know if there is an easier way on PS4 to download Waste's teams beyond doing it one at a time? I'm thinking maybe I do a career in India this time but getting all the domestic teams might take days.
I downloaded all the county teams by going to the English domestic section and selecting replace all with best. All wastes teams were downloaded

It took me around a quarter of a day when I tried it in C22.

I was thinking the same and now I regret it, Can't even play my career mode anymore as it keep crashing.

Users who are viewing this thread