Cricket 24 - General Discussion

View attachment 285254
Post automatically merged:

Custom team I’m bowling with that’s myself bowling I’m an all rounder.

Pitches on off and turns into leg, as I said it’s not huge turn but it does turn.
IG it is not for everyone. I have bowled around 120 balls with different spinners in the game and is yet to get one ball to turn.

The engine is same from ashes cricket or DBC 17.The physics sliders and player attributes are same for nearly a decade now.Instead of licences bugant should focus on upgrading to new engine which has atleast better collision detection.

So you got the game. I hope you're satisfied. I'm eager to see how long it takes for them to fix some of the glaring issues before I consider it. In the meantime, the discussion on this thread is quite intriguing.

I had wondered about getting it since a couple of users did recommend it over C22 and after news of CS2’s launch being potentially unpolished technically but then they announced a new DLC for Age of Empires which may be the best one yet and I’m probably going to be getting that one instead (if they ever fix the regional pricing that is!).

Here are 5 different slip catches attempts. Hopefully they look interesting to you guys as it did to me.

1. Dropped twice on rebound. Barely got a chance to catch.
2. No option presented.
3. Finally a successful catch
4. Catch triggered, given not out. Reviewed by me. Came off the leg apparently?
5. Catch and inside edge (?) , given out. Reviewed by AI. Definitely hit the boots but no hotspot on bar but there was sound and deflection for sure

Any word on when the xbox patches will be out? Tried a career mode keeps crashing, can't play world cup with proper teams, can't move licensed players into other teams and can't add the correct bats to current players.

Hopefully when I get back from a 2 week holiday it will be up to scratch and can attempt to do a world cup.

Any word on when the xbox patches will be out? Tried a career mode keeps crashing, can't play world cup with proper teams, can't move licensed players into other teams and can't add the correct bats to current players.

Hopefully when I get back from a 2 week holiday it will be up to scratch and can attempt to do a world cup.
this is quite frankly ridiculous.I dont own an xbox copy but if i did i ll be pissed ,that patches are taking so long to appear on xbox

this is quite frankly ridiculous.I dont own an xbox copy but if i did i ll be pissed ,that patches are taking so long to appear on xbox
Just following up on a previous comment, but would I be right in thinking every time they release a new patch on other platforms (which presumably also is on Xbox and includes a new Xbox build with all the same features), the Xbox approvals process goes back to square 1? So until they stop releasing twice-weekly patches on other platforms and just let Microsoft work through the approvals process, Xbox users are going to be stuck on the Day 1 build as Microsoft's approvals process takes longer than it takes BA to release each new patch?

It is pretty annoying to be stuck on Day 1 build. Top tier pricing for a game that (for me at least) is too frustrating to actually play.

Bro sorry to say but I get annoyed by your videos and wants to put you on ignore list but I don't know how to do it? Can you please stop posting those videos until Xbox patch arrives as well?

Edit : Put you on ignore list :)

Bro sorry to say but I get annoyed by your videos and wants to put you on ignore list but I don't know how to do it? Can you please stop posting those videos until Xbox patch arrives as well?

as your wish bro no issue :)

Done from my end now your turn

Attachments

• IMG_1480.png
    IMG_1480.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 50
Only played for around 30 mins last night after buying c24 so my initial superficial thoughts:

1. The stadiums I’ve seen look amazing
2. The scanned licenced players are accurate yet ugly? Poor Ben Foakes has been done, one of the most handsome men and looks terrible.
3. Batting is fun.
4. The idea of re-downloading accurate looking pakistan, NZ and other players for them to then have their scans added seems painful tbh. Not sure how it’ll work, once the more accurate scans come in will I have to delete the players I’ve downloaded to get them?
5. I downloaded an india team. The licenced bats for the licenced players have disappeared. How do I get them back?
6. Commentary is bad, but might just mute it and have crowd noise anyway

Users who are viewing this thread