Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Actually, looks like the FM24 beta is now out.

The amount of turn has increased. But still need to be increased a tad more. Even on dusty/light crack/day 2 pitch, I can't turn the ball away if I pitch it on off stump/good length... Just goes on mostly straight as if it is a flat deck. I'm using default sliders.
All I want is that there should be enough turn such that if a leg spinner pitches the ball around off stump it should turn away... Haven't seen that happening yet.

One funny thing I see (which is totally understandable and this is more of a lighthearted observation than a criticism) is that it's all like

1. Bowling is completely broken - the ball doesn't spin
2. Fielding is completely broken - fielders just spin in circles until they fall down instead of chasing the ball
3. Batting feels good, except if you use batting stance 9 all the players form a dance circle at silly point until the game crashes
4. Alick Athanaze is only wearing 1 CHAIN when he ALWAYS wears 2 CHAINS! PLEASE FIX IMMEDIATELY!!!

The amount of turn has increased. But still need to be increased a tad more. Even on dusty/light crack/day 2 pitch, I can't turn the ball away if I pitch it on off stump/good length... Just goes on mostly straight as if it is a flat deck. I'm using default sliders.
All I want is that there should be enough turn such that if a leg spinner pitches the ball around off stump it should turn away... Haven't seen that happening yet.
Can ramp it up in sliders spin revs

Quite a few positives as far as I am concerend with this patch and some of already been mentioned but I will say it certainly plays a more balanced game. Yes there are lots of issues still but the gameplay itself (maybe not spin bowling as I am a fast bowling all rounder in the game) but it certainly plays like a step in the right direction. Will give a more indepth feedback once I have a chance to play some more.

F1 Manager 23 is out on Game Pass today, i'll be trying that!
I quite fancy that but its too cold out in the den where the console is! That's why I've been playing steam version of C24.

I have a basic question,
What is the difference between
Pitch Marker Length Display
Bowling Ball Marker ?

No heads after the patch on steam . Wow it's a first..

Attachments

• IMG20231019115935.jpg
    IMG20231019115935.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 38

Users who are viewing this thread