Cricket 24 - General Discussion

I just played 30 overs of a Test match between Ind and Aus (Grassy/Dusty - Medium - No Crack - Fast Pitch Wear) I will only talk about my experience about AI vs spinners.
Ball definitely is turning. I bowled 20 overs with Ashwin and Jadeja. AI lost 4 wickets to Ashwin while Jadeja got none. Interesting thing is Ashwin took 4 wickets in 4 overs. After that, AI just played him defensively as if they recognized he is the main threat, so he didn't get anymore wickets for the last 6 overs.. OTOH, they knocked Jadeja around for 1's and 2's without taking risks.
One of Ashwin's wicket was late cut getting caught by keeper jumping forward. Other 3 were 1 bowled 2 LBWs.
Early to say, but we might be seeing AI finally figuring out how to play spin.

I remember in C19, pitch wear was working jus fine but when saving the game and resuming had nullified the pitch wear. Is it been taken care this time ?
I found in either 19 or 22 (cant remember which now) if you actually play the full match you'll see visual pitch wear (no real impact other than aesthetic) but if you simmed to the 4th day and started playing it would look like day 1.

I just played 30 overs of a Test match between Ind and Aus (Grassy/Dusty - Medium - No Crack - Fast Pitch Wear) I will only talk about my experience about AI vs spinners.
Ball definitely is turning. I bowled 20 overs with Ashwin and Jadeja. AI lost 4 wickets to Ashwin while Jadeja got none. Interesting thing is Ashwin took 4 wickets in 4 overs. After that, AI just played him defensively as if they recognized he is the main threat, so he didn't get anymore wickets for the last 6 overs.. OTOH, they knocked Jadeja around for 1's and 2's without taking risks.
One of Ashwin's wicket was late cut getting caught by keeper jumping forward. Other 3 were 1 bowled 2 LBWs.
Considering Ashwin took 4 scalps in 4 overs that might be a stretch...but somewhat encouraging news all the same.

What four wickets in four overs?

I've just had a caught behind with Leach on a green top, second ball. Will play further, but that is not encouraging at all.

What four wickets in four overs?

I've just had a caught behind with Leach on a green top, second ball. Will play further, but that is not encouraging at all.

I would suck it up for the min.. and lower flight significantly
Post automatically merged:

Also people are looking for a fix that hasn't been fixed yet...

Which creates a negative impression

Yep Leach two wickets in two overs.

Are they scripted to take a wicket every over these spinners?

Oh, okay, so spin hasn't been fixed.

Leach 3 wickets in 2.3 overs.

Pace 0 wickets in 17 overs.

Come on, this is rubbish. Ten years after DBC 14.

Leach 3 wickets in 2.3 overs.

Pace 0 wickets in 17 overs.

Come on, this is rubbish. Ten years after DBC 14.
Ah seems I might not need to test after all.

If they could just sort this out the complete inability of the AI to play spin, with the other changes we'd have a decent game here now.

Ah seems I might not need to test after all.

If they could just sort this out the complete inability of the AI to play spin, with the other changes we'd have a decent game here now.

Agree but when there's a solution that allows you to play now I do find it a little odd that people just keep smashing their heads against the same wall.

Then wait for the fix

Users who are viewing this thread