Cricket 24 - General Discussion

The biggest plus is having licensed stadiums which makes the game look so much better compared to user created stadiums. Licensing is good but need proper bug fixes and good batting animations. They could not include back foot pull shoot for a spinner or a proper animation for a slog sweep for the past 10 years... I think BA is going to take another 4-6 years to include all the basic stuff. It is like you`re paying 3K-4K every alternate year for every title until we have a proper game or until BA stops making cricket games.
Why don’t they add real bowling actions of all licensed players, even license aren’t required for bowling actions

Why don’t they add real bowling actions of all licensed players, even license aren’t required for bowling actions
That`s a lot of work I guess considering they added very limited no of bowling actions

Even the playfaces aren't done correctly and with care. Their Bumrah seems rushed — they didn't even get his face structure right. A whole 3 GB worth of nothing.

Even the playfaces aren't done correctly and with care. Their Bumrah seems rushed — they didn't even get his face structure right. A whole 3 GB worth of nothing.
You gotta see the Shreyas Iyer they made

Just realised New Zealand, Pakistan and WI (womens) aren't mentioned for kit updates.

Abandonware...which is what I have done. There are so many good games out there made by good developers that deliver actual quality and content and who have pride in that which they release.

This is the only way forward.

There’s way too many good games these days that deserve your money across all price ranges. I don’t personally mind returning to the post Ashes Cricket 09 wilderness for a few years till we get a new team interested in making a cricket game.

So I have created Coca Cola Cup kit for Ind, Pak, Aus and NZ. How do I upload them as I do not see an option? I use Playstation.IMG_20240526_100715.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240526_100715.jpg
    IMG_20240526_100715.jpg
    838.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2024_0513_202510.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0513_202510.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread