Cricket 24 - General Discussion

The Bumrah looks better than he did. Honestly, it was unrecognizable previously (he was injured last year so I assume they wouldn't have been able to scan him).

Problem is adding facial hair in the game makes jaws look about an inch thicker. Or very little attention is paid to body shapes so heads look too big or too small.

1717168007563.png

The Bumrah looks better than he did. Honestly, it was unrecognizable previously (he was injured last year so I assume they wouldn't have been able to scan him).

Problem is adding facial hair in the game makes jaws look about an inch thicker. Or very little attention is paid to body shapes so heads look too big or too small.

View attachment 295084
I am not sure who made it. Probably you itself. I am using a community version which is 100 times better than the current licensed one

I am not sure who made it. Probably you itself. I am using a community version which is 100 times better than the current licensed one
This is the one I made. It's fine and I would say better than the old 'licensed' Bumrah but it's not as easy to get finer detail.

Still, I'll probably continue to use mine because I don't want Bumrah to be 'Fast' and you can't edit that. Same goes for Shami bowling like Mitchell Starc.
1717168846705.png

This is the one I made. It's fine and I would say better than the old 'licensed' Bumrah but it's not as easy to get finer detail.

Still, I'll probably continue to use mine because I don't want Bumrah to be 'Fast' and you can't edit that. Same goes for Shami bowling like Mitchell Starc.
View attachment 295086
The Bumrah I have
Post automatically merged:

PS4 - Funnily enough I was trying download Waste's Bangladesh too !
That's some coincidence! I think you should try some other teams as well.

Attachments

• IMG20240531211056.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 17
The Bumrah I have
Post automatically merged:

That's some coincidence! I think you should try some other teams as well.
I did , I tried Worcester and that did the same, but I managed to download some individual logos with quick download option, so found a work around

Hi Guys, My Academies and everything go corrupted after the patch, all set to default ones now, how to retrieve them back :thinking: @MattW @JNT BA

Hi Guys, My Academies and everything go corrupted after the patch, all set to default ones now, how to retrieve them back :thinking: @MattW @JNT BA
@MattW @JNT BA

I am having the same issues. After trying to download a team from the academy, my save file got corrupted and all my downloaded teams logos have been lost. Is there anything you can do to fix this, or will I need to download all the teams again?

Last edited:
Cant download teams and players it's crashing.
All logos are corrupted .
I think the issue is limited to old-gen consoles. I haven't had any problems with downloaded teams but my tour save was crashing. I am on Xbox Series S

Users who are viewing this thread