Cricket 24 - General Discussion

I finally bought the game on PS4 after seeing it at half price. Surely it must be fixed by now, right?

Oh dear.

- Academy completely broken.
- Non strikers wandering out of ground and getting run out.
- Spinners so overpowered that Root takes 6 wickets in an innings by bowling doosras.
- Seamers ineffective - Jimmy Anderson bowls like me during an asthma attack.

I give up.

I finally bought the game on PS4 after seeing it at half price. Surely it must be fixed by now, right?

Oh dear.

- Academy completely broken.
- Non strikers wandering out of ground and getting run out.
- Spinners so overpowered that Root takes 6 wickets in an innings by bowling doosras.
- Seamers ineffective - Jimmy Anderson bowls like me during an asthma attack.

I give up.
Almost did the same thing. Guess it shows why it's half price... Out of curiosity how big was the download/GB size ?

I am facing issues with my Ps5
Not sure about PC but xbox version is working fine. But I really hope BA fixes this ASAP as a number of players are on PlayStation. I personally wouldn't mind even if they rollback the last patch!

Almost did the same thing. Guess it shows why it's half price... Out of curiosity how big was the download/GB size ?
I wasted my hard earned money for buying this game 1 week after release for full price, I regret. Raised tickets to fix Automatic triggering of prod pull shot animation glitch. They were unable to fix the key gameplay bugs. Gameplay is king

It has been 4-5 months since my uplaoded teams are showing up as "censored"
I have reshared them multiple times after unsharing.
Any fix to this?

Learnt my lesson long ago mate never touch games until they 50 per cent off minimum. They always release buggy messes ,take months of patching and by the time it in a decent state the price will be around that. I don't pay full price to be a bug tester. Unfortunately in this case even at 50 per cent off this still not anywhere near acceptable state reading on here so be a hard pass from me .

It has been 4-5 months since my uplaoded teams are showing up as "censored"
I have reshared them multiple times after unsharing.
Any fix to this?
They've censored so many odd things this time around. @SalmanWahidi's MBS bats get censored, England gets censored, B3 has (which has prevented me uploading my county sides as backups)

From a review of the latest patch for the Tiebreak Tennis game by the same developers......sound familiar....just copy paste this onto whatever game they make:

"It's hilarious to think they put in so much effort and money obtaining such a huge roster and recording individual animations, yet it falls flat on its ass when it comes to the one thing that makes any sporting game good - Gameplay."

Just wish a new developer would step up. Cricket is the second biggest sport in the world. Surely a bigger developer could take an interest?

DB14 was so promising, Ashes was okay, but since then it's got worse. I don't think the developer understands the maths behind their own software mechanics. That can be the only explanation.

Or they just don't care.

Sucks that PS5 players seem to have a broken game at the moment. I'm on Xbox and have had no issues at all with this latest patch. Hope it gets sorted for you guys ASAP.

From a review of the latest patch for the Tiebreak Tennis game by the same developers......sound familiar....just copy paste this onto whatever game they make:

"It's hilarious to think they put in so much effort and money obtaining such a huge roster and recording individual animations, yet it falls flat on its ass when it comes to the one thing that makes any sporting game good - Gameplay."
To be fair at least they are making a effort of a tennis game otherwise we would all be stuck with zero or the cesspit that is 2k shallow, greedy effort. Not defending the constant issues with there games they sure do make supporting them difficult but we need old school single player , career mode games not everything battle pass , season pass,etc rubbish... And these are one of the few remaining along with milestone (Moto GP) ...

Just wish a new developer would step up. Cricket is the second biggest sport in the world. Surely a bigger developer could take an interest?

DB14 was so promising, Ashes was okay, but since then it's got worse. I don't think the developer understands the maths behind their own software mechanics. That can be the only explanation.

Or they just don't care.
Cricket is the second biggest sport for sure but there is not much money involved when it comes to Cricket video games I think

Users who are viewing this thread