Cricket 24 - General Discussion

You can no longer start a new career after the update, the game will crash before the start of the first game.

You can no longer start a new career after the update, the game will crash before the start of the first game.
Trying to use academy , crashing every time I search , looks like new patch is a cracker

Are the PSL kits updated? doesn't look like it unless i need to update the teams. Also why is Babar Azam still locked from changing his Bat? This has been like this since the last update before the latest one.

A big frustration I have from their focus on licences is they have some that seem wasted

No county licenced kits even with the ECB licence
No NZ stadiums
PSL kits come very late

If licensing is going to be a main focus, I get it completely. But at least do them properly

A big frustration I have from their focus on licences is they have some that seem wasted

No county licenced kits even with the ECB licence
No NZ stadiums
PSL kits come very late

If licensing is going to be a main focus, I get it completely. But at least do them properly
They've not even got all the sponsors for the England kits

Trying to use academy , crashing every time I search , looks like new patch is a cracker
They are taking months time to release a patch for only licensed play faces without any correct animations . Few users of the game if stop asking for licenses then only they can fix the bugs and improve gameplay. On Ps5 its really frustrating experience now patch after patch still prod pull shot animation is not fixed. When i raise a support ticket then at the same time few users raising too many tickets for licensed stuff. Ultimately Big Ant using their resources to focus on these useless play faces and keeping the bugs unfixed.

They are taking months time to release a patch for only licensed play faces without any correct animations . Few users of the game if stop asking for licenses then only they can fix the bugs and improve gameplay. On Ps5 its really frustrating experience now patch after patch still prod pull shot animation is not fixed. When i raise a support ticket then at the same time few users raising too many tickets for licensed stuff. Ultimately Big Ant using their resources to focus on these useless play faces and keeping the bugs unfixed.

I don't think it's the fault of the users asking for playfaces. Any decent video game developing company will prioritize eliminating bugs/glitches and improving gameplay. BA are just lazy.

I don't think it's the fault of the users asking for playfaces. Any decent video game developing company will prioritize eliminating bugs/glitches and improving gameplay. BA are just lazy.
Couldn't agree more. It is their responsibility to do what is needed for the game.

Users who are viewing this thread