Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ofcourse the controls are same I am talking about gameplay changes. Feels like a fresh game to me when it comes to timing and edges. You feel the same?
I had a good amount of play and misses and got out LBW just like in real life. Bowling also felt a bit different with the variety of wickets I had. Starting a test series today to find out how it evolves. The only gripe with the gameplay with arcade controls would be that the special shots haven't been fixed even now. I think we will see that only in the next game

I can remove the 'George' from Ollie George Robinson.

star-wars-c3po.gif

Had an issue with the patch when playing with a community downloaded team as a home team, the logos disappear. Away team is fine. Tried multiple teams and stadiums.

Attachments

• DSC_0032.JPG
    DSC_0032.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0031.JPG
    DSC_0031.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
I had a good amount of play and misses and got out LBW just like in real life. Bowling also felt a bit different with the variety of wickets I had. Starting a test series today to find out how it evolves. The only gripe with the gameplay with arcade controls would be that the special shots haven't been fixed even now. I think we will see that only in the next game
I've felt that bowling becomes easier on arcade controls as you can pre-set the line and length and focus on releasing the ball perfectly. I believe it also ignores the line accuracy and length accuracy proficiencies of bowlers on arcade controls. Pro controls deliver the best experience for me as it takes into account a bowler's line and length into it as well, so it is easier to bowl a better line and length with someone like Bumrah. My only qualm with the game is that I am barely getting any bowleds, LBWs, and caught behinds while bowling on pro controls. Tried changing the difficulty and sliders as well but no luck so far.

I've felt that bowling becomes easier on arcade controls as you can pre-set the line and length and focus on releasing the ball perfectly. I believe it also ignores the line accuracy and length accuracy proficiencies of bowlers on arcade controls. Pro controls deliver the best experience for me as it takes into account a bowler's line and length into it as well, so it is easier to bowl a better line and length with someone like Bumrah. My only qualm with the game is that I am barely getting any bowleds, LBWs, and caught behinds while bowling on pro controls. Tried changing the difficulty and sliders as well but no luck so far.
I try to keep the jump and release window as small as possible which results in some poor deliveries. I am getting variety of dismissals too. Sometimes getting smacked too. Just finished an ODI where the AI set a target of 285 on a turning wicket which ended up being a great match.

Thought I'd share this gem that occurred in my match today.

Users who are viewing this thread