Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
So far June is boring... Hope to see couple of updates about the game at the end of this month...
Tomorrow they may give us further information as the Ashes begin exactly one week from tomorrow. The delay ig is due to the deep shit they are with AFL 23, aside the problems in the game (which they are firefighting everyday) it has not even been released on Xbox.

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Trailer will come out on the eve of the 1st Ashes Test. Expecting nothing more than that.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Trailer will come out on the eve of the 1st Ashes Test. Expecting nothing more than that.
Last year they had the could video plus nets. This year nothing, so don't expect anything game will be undercooked like last time followed by a lot of patches.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Last year they had the could video plus nets. This year nothing, so don't expect anything game will be undercooked like last time followed by a lot of patches.
Not last year it was in October 2021 trailer came out

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Assumptions??? Or facts???

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Tomorrow they may give us further information as the Ashes begin exactly one week from tomorrow. The delay ig is due to the deep shit they are with AFL 23, aside the problems in the game (which they are firefighting everyday) it has not even been released on Xbox.
AFL is running great now,I would expect they will release it for Xbox soon.

Reactions: DAP

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
With so much uncertainty and confusion around the release date and game info, better to wait and watch before I decide to buy the game.

Even if there wasn’t any confusion around the release date, this is the way to go. I don’t understand pre-ordering in an era of digital sales especially without any bonuses for said pre-orders. Always wait and look at reviews/game performance before buying.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Even if there wasn’t any confusion around the release date, this is the way to go. I don’t understand pre-ordering in an era of digital sales especially without any bonuses for said pre-orders. Always wait and look at reviews/game performance before buying.
Thought of buying it for the first Ashes test on PS5 digital copy but now regarding uncertainty of release on-time or after conclusion of Ashes, will have to think again

s0074845

Club Captain
From twitter feeds about each afl patch , there are still complaints about thing broken after a patch or two before plus missing features promised on day ons , not sure what is causing delay in Xbox of game is playable after so many patches . I wonder of anyone here got invited to beta testing even though they cannot disclose. I am hoping some people here atleast have seen a preview of it

Users who are viewing this thread