Cricket 24 - General Discussion

We are only seeing trash and filthy posts since couple of weeks in this forum (including mine as well) so it’s better to lock this thread until official update from JNT BA.
I'm always a little surprised by people's inability to just wait!

Just relax. Will come when they decide.

We should just close this thread off. BAS reached where they are due to Planet cricket forum. And the way they treat us these days is very unfortunate.
I don't know what is stopping @BigAntStudios from being transparent with its loyal customers here.
Afterall we have been supporting by buying the game, by giving feedbacks yet they treat us like this. A simple release date info and what can we expect from the game is all what we have been asking for long in the forum.

No matter how much confidential BA want their game to be, there is always something (atleast a release date) they can disclose to their customers, that too with Ashes in less than a week.

With such a no action from BA, I can guess its either they have nothing new to reveal in C24 or they aren't confident of delivering whatever they are trying to bring in C24.

I don't know what is stopping @BigAntStudios from being transparent with its loyal customers here.
Afterall we have been supporting by buying the game, by giving feedbacks yet they treat us like this. A simple release date info and what can we expect from the game is all what we have been asking for long in the forum.

No matter how much confidential BA want their game to be, there is always something (atleast a release date) they can disclose to their customers, that too with Ashes in less than a week.

With such a no action from BA, I can guess its either they have nothing new to reveal in C24 or they aren't confident of delivering whatever they are trying to bring in C24.
they might release info on 1st day of Ashes ! so Wait !

True. It's time to close this thread. Seems like @BigAntStudios and Ross themselves are confused about what to do..When a trailer is in jeopardy than what else you can expect from this game. Pity on those who have pre ordered this. I afraid in a week time news will come that game is delayed by 5-6 months and will be released during world cup time. Or may be canceled !

well well well,actually we helped them to market this game,as still the suspense is there,every BAS and ross post is getting cricket 24 teaser comment,hence they successfully made it popular,and dont need much marketing tbh.

Mate Nacon call the shots most likely. There will be reasons.

Then waste of buying it after the conclusion of Ashes series
Decision by nacon the reason behind this may be upcoming cricket season to cash in , game may be release in mid of Ashes and want to eye on upcoming worldcup (Obviously with patches and may be DLC or Micro transactions)

Users who are viewing this thread