Cricket 24 - General Discussion

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
You know they will still all buy it anyway and really its a minority that complain.That said 2 features i would like would be an optional dynamic career mode where you actually have to get better at the game to progress and a live calendar where i can click on a game on a particular day and play as one of the teams .Also hopefully you will be able to be a player within a tournement as well as a team from when the game was released.Last time it only came much later.
How about those Blues.Hopefully they remember the second half of the season this year.

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
So much positivity in here, will really have to get the devs to come and hang out.
My 2 cents on this —> It’s a love hate relationship after C22. The negavity or you can say why hopes are down or people are cautious of being excited is what happened after C22 launch. Everyone in this forum is gonna buy C24 and I believe they are all involved with bigant’s journey since beginning. Have a right to dish out their fears , frustations and happiness, jubilation (like new game announcement) whenever they want. This forum and bigant is like a cricket family. You love to get new games, updates and you will support bigant but if the expectations are not met then there would be a backlash specially when the game is in its 4th iteration. All we need is basics(gameplay,fielding,AI,simulation) to be fine. No fancy ask.

D

Deleted member 185125

So much positivity in here, will really have to get the devs to come and hang out.
Happy Easter Ross.
Good to see you in this part of the forum. Happy that we somehow managed to 'touch' you enough to get a response from you. Cheers.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Something I’d really like to see added are new batting animations for precision shots. Right now most of the precision shots have almost similar or same animations of aggressive shots which kinda makes the game repetitive.

Having more precision animations, fine tuning them to lesser edges, making those shots go in gaps would make the game more immersive.

Eswara vardhan

Club Captain
Creating bowling actions can be much difficult process. One of the important features to add is editable overlays and scorecards. Cricket22 has improved a lot in this from '19, but different leagues and broadcasters use different overlays so adding an ability to create and change them academy would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread