County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It was 4599 last time, right?
it was 3500 odd as the other poster mentioned. (Steam)

Not sure what the console prices were!

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I got it on steam as well. I guess it was 3000. I am not sure how much I spent. :/
Yea bro, just checked the purchase history.
It was 2999/- on steam!

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Is there any thread on this forum to share AI generated cricket related art?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If only the nature of your online activity hadn't lead to an FBI investigation and consequently your DM's being withheld and collected as evidence. Ms Robbie did comment on a number of 'pictures' you sent her enqiring whether you had seen a doctor yet?

thats-it-yes-thats-it.gif

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
I think wait ig itself good. If ICC announce World Cup 2023 fixture in a month time and I am sure @BigAntStudios would love to make exact World Cup 2023 fixture ( irrespective of grounds) in their game. That will be a rollercoaster ride with exact Ashes + World Cup 23

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
why you guys care so much about price >?? let the game release and please give some points about the game .. the price wil not make your game better ! thnaks

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I think wait ig itself good. If ICC announce World Cup 2023 fixture in a month time and I am sure @BigAntStudios would love to make exact World Cup 2023 fixture ( irrespective of grounds) in their game. That will be a rollercoaster ride with exact Ashes + World Cup 23
Pretty sure in the career mode the team will be playing a bilateral between the world cup too... Don't get your hopes high. Promised too many things with c22 that player will only take part in one tournament at a time, IT DOESN'T WORK.

MatrixNeo14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Our wishlist is getting quite long, but it just shows how passionate this community is about the game. Well done lads.

So let's add some more to the list...

I'm hoping for a little more freedom in career mode in terms of teams you get to play for. Let me explain. When I play a career in South Africa I always play for the Dolphins. Then you choose a team in the Australian and English domestic leagues and you never get to play for any other teams in those leagues. I would like to see a system that allows you to receive offers to switch to different domestic teams. In real life players get better offers to move to different teams in the same league. If you really want to take it to a next level you can have an Agent type character that you can contact when you want to switch teams for the following season and he can try and setup a deal for you to transfer. It really does get a little boring playing for the same teams over and over, so I think this will keep the career mode a little more exciting for a little longer.

You can even get a once-off opportunity to move and play for a different country. We see this quite often now in real life, so you can make the move, play in the domestic league for your chosen country for a certain number of seasons before you are allowed to play for their national side.

I know NBA 2K23 and I think, Rugby Challenge, has a screen where it shows you all the other teams that are interested in you, so maybe we can have something similar in C24.

adnan333

Club Captain
I don’t care game cost $200 but we need good quality game they need to works on crowd pitches fielding weather

Users who are viewing this thread