Cricket 24 - General Discussion

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Went through few footages of inverse cricket it's far inferential even to cricket 19 , cricket 22 and upcoming cricket 24 cannot be compared to the half baked potato in spaghetti sauce
Yes people are just posting with half baked brain lol

sdubey40

Club Cricketer
Went through few footages of inverse cricket it's far inferential even to cricket 19 , cricket 22 and upcoming cricket 24 cannot be compared to the half baked potato in spaghetti sauce

It's not about comparison at all being built on a much smaller budget than cricket 24...But having said that, we can expect good things from that game (having being built on a much smaller budget ) to be replicated into cricket 24...for example colours in the game look much more realistic, tree and building models around the ground..etc

sdubey40

Club Cricketer
Yes people are just posting with half baked brain lol
I am extremely sorry for not having known that this forum was exclusively owned by you and proffering ideas contrary to your understanding would annoy you..also i think each and everyone should post their ideas on the topic in consonance with their liking to help and assist the Devs... however people having luxury of free time and energy can continue meddling with other people

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Underlying engine & alot of codebase between afl and cricket is shared. So i just hope BigAnt learns a thing or two from this disaster of a launch called AFL24 and releases atleast a complete and fully promised version of c24. I would have personally liked a rehaul of a.i engine and dynamic conditions pitches ball behavior and realistic physics however, that being aside, i just hope whatever BigAnt releases is in line with whatever they have promised so far, hopefully with better graphics.

D

Deleted member 185125

My main issue with BA is the stage they leave the game off and move on to the next. C22, C19 and Ashes Cricket needed a patch or 2 to iron out the bugs, but instead are left the way it is with zero concern for customers who had purchased them.

venkniralac

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's two sides to a coin, on one game with plenty of bugs than choco chips in cookie with little support from the Baker and on the other side being the only Baker in the town to bake those cookies with no other competitor. This forum has been backbone to the cricketing gaming community, the same forum which trashed ashes cricket when it was completely awful, if cricket 22 or any coming games in the cricketing franchise is that pathetic this community will again trash. Overall this thread is about bashing a game which is not yet released by comparing it with another product of same company, like comparing mouthwash and toilet cleaner made in same factory , better to wait and wash

D

Deleted member 185125

It's two sides to a coin, on one game with plenty of bugs than choco chips in cookie with little support from the Baker and on the other side being the only Baker in the town to bake those cookies with no other competitor. This forum has been backbone to the cricketing gaming community, the same forum which trashed ashes cricket when it was completely awful, if cricket 22 or any coming games in the cricketing franchise is that pathetic this community will again trash. Overall this thread is about bashing a game which is not yet released by comparing it with another product of same company, like comparing mouthwash and toilet cleaner made in same factory , better to wait and wash
Harpic and Colgate? Better not get mixed.

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I am extremely sorry for not having known that this forum was exclusively owned by you and proffering ideas contrary to your understanding would annoy you..also i think each and everyone should post their ideas on the topic in consonance with their liking to help and assist the Devs... however people having luxury of free time and energy can continue meddling with other people
200% agree with this. Everyone has their own opinion. You agree or disagree or point out the facts. Let’s refrain from comments like half brain etc if you don’t agree. Respect each other as this is a passionate cricket forum.

kamrul

Associate Captain
With 1 month (considering the game will release before the ashes) to go between the release. It's time for BAS to start giving out few details about the game ( such as screenshots and gameplay improvements). BA is usually a bit laid back when it comes to marketing. It's hard to believe that a 15 days worth of promotion before game release and a trailer on release day helps much.

D

Deleted member 185125

With 1 month (considering the game will release before the ashes) to go between the release. It's time for BAS to start giving out few details about the game ( such as screenshots and gameplay improvements). BA is usually a bit laid back when it comes to marketing. It's hard to believe that a 15 days worth of promotion before game release and a trailer on release day helps much.
Don't think it is because they are laid back. I feel the product might not be at a stage that they confident to show to the public. And it's actually a red flag.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
You would think that what's happening with the other game shouldn't really happen with the new cricket game.

The base is already there in 22. I highly doubt it's being done from scratch and that 22 is being built on as a base.

I for one wouldn't mind that as minus a few irritating gripes I always manage to get a decent game out of it.

That may be the reason why they are able to get two games out so quickly together.

However it does kind of make me feel gameplay wise this won't be significantly different and more about face scans, animations etc.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if green pitches still spin more than dusty.

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
You would think that what's happening with the other game shouldn't really happen with the new cricket game.

The base is already there in 22. I highly doubt it's being done from scratch and that 22 is being built on as a base.

I for one wouldn't mind that as minus a few irritating gripes I always manage to get a decent game out of it.

That may be the reason why they are able to get two games out so quickly together.

However it does kind of make me feel gameplay wise this won't be significantly different and more about face scans, animations etc.

Saddd,i am just soooo sad as a long time ba fan turned critic and basher:D

WHAT THE HELL ROSS WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO OUR FEELINGS,WE BELIEVED IN YOU ROSS, WE BELIEVED IN YOUUUUUUUUU BUT BIGANT CRICKET FRANCHISE TURNED OUT TO BE ANOTHER MIDDLING, CASH GRABBY EXPERIENCE

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan

only fielding wil be new thing in cricket24 .. which is worst in cricket22.. otherwise cricket22 is best for online . !

Users who are viewing this thread