Cricket 24 - General Discussion

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Definitely. I must say I can't trust a word BA say about C24. I'll admit I was hooked in by their hype last time and subsequently bought the game on release but not a chance this time.

They did me once out of £50, it won't happen again unless I read reports on here by opinions I value (not paid Youtubers) that we have a genuine, realistic cricket simulation on our hands. If it's just a slightly done up C22 they can do one.
Claimed getting paid :cheers

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have read the suggestions on bigant forum.
90% of them are unrealistic and not game play related.
Explain the sad state of this cricket game.
Yeah. I hope @BigAntStudios don't get influenced by those and ignore the improvements on the gameplay.

MatrixNeo14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yeah. I hope @BigAntStudios don't get influenced by those and ignore the improvements on the gameplay.
Obviously gameplay is the 1st priority for each and every one of us in this forum. I agree 100%. But I'm sure you can only post so many times asking for better fielding etc. I also look at some of the suggestions and think "why would you need that in a game" the same way I'm sure many have looked at my suggestions and asked the same thing. So I read the posts and if it's something I don't really feel that needs to be in the game to improve my own personal experience of playing the game then I keep scrolling, and if it's something I think I would like to see in the game then I like their post and support them. But at least the guys are on the BA forum interacting and adding suggestions that will hopefully improve the entire game for all of us. So go and voice your opinions and give your input on how you would like to see the gameplay improve. Doesn't help we sit here on this forum and complain about the guys on that forum asking for weird stuff. I also have a long list of "Little Timmy's" ideas I would like to see in the game that I will add to the BA forum when I have more time, but that doesn't mean I feel seeing less man-buns and ponytails on generated players is more important to me than a bowler getting down on one knee to field the ball lying still in front of him, or playing the ball straight to point and being able to take singles at will.

I take the thread asking for names to be added into the game and sometimes I think WTF... but then I remember I have to play career mode with the surname Smith every time and all I want is to hear SMIT without the FFF at the end and then I understand why the lads are asking for something as small as their name being added to improve a single aspect of the game for their own experience and I think we can respect that.

So let's get on there and help create the ultimate cricket game lads...

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How About Equipment Sponsorship Feature/Option In Career Mode Like Have a Bat without sticker or Some random Sticker at the start Level Then When We Start to progress Different Companies Would start Offering Us Their Sponsorship Like At

1.Club Level No sponsor or Random sponsor

2.State Level Sponsorship From Few different Brands For Bats and Helmets etc

1. Nation Level More Companies Offer Their Sponsorship to Our Player
Note: These Brands/Companies Can be only ones with Copyright ©️ Available in Game like GN , Kookaburra NB etc

Option Of Selecting To Go through This process or Just Select any Bat/Sponsor anytime Like In C22 Should be available when Creating a Career Mode

Sponsorship Can be Based on Time Like 2 year or 3 year sponsorship Then After that we get new offers .

Would be great addition And fun in Career Mode

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
the pro team addition is a good idea like Fifa ultimate team would make the game fun if no cheaters and run properly

not enough players
Post automatically merged:

Please for cricket 24 sort out creations. It takes forever to download anything. or get all licences for all teams.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Please for cricket 24 sort out creations. It takes forever to download anything. or get all licences for all teams.
Done, the team will get all licenses. Sorry for the inconvenience. That will be $150 for the game copy.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Don’t know about anyone else, but I do miss the craziness of this thread..
Ross is actually Donald Trumps attorney trying to blame artic ice melting on the groundsmans antics at Old Trafford in regards to selling Bitcoin at premium pruices whilst vowing to unleash Armageddon on anyone and everyone who ever ever ever thinks Jimmy A aint worth every one of his 6 hundred and 80 billion wickets and anyone who disagrees can get his face filled with hot steak and kidney pie behind the bikesheds........

carry on.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross is actually Donald Trumps attorney trying to blame artic ice melting on the groundsmans antics at Old Trafford in regards to selling Bitcoin at premium pruices whilst vowing to unleash Armageddon on anyone and everyone who ever ever ever thinks Jimmy A aint worth every one of his 6 hundred and 80 billion wickets and anyone who disagrees can get his face filled with hot steak and kidney pie behind the bikesheds........

carry on.
You can't fool me Rudy Gulliani.

AmanT94

School Cricketer
Hopefully they fix
- the batters being able to stand 2 feet outside off and being able to smash everything on the legside,
- the AI actually setting fields where you are hitting the balls alot
- placing the ball in the gaps not being that easy especially on hard difficulties

Users who are viewing this thread