Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I would invite anyone who has an interest in the difference between gameplay and superficial graphical representation to have a look at Full Ace Tennis. The game is developed by one person in his bedroom and is about 300 mb.
It looks at first impressions pretty average. But the gameplay is superb and it draws you in and the immersion created by realistic game-play far far far outweighs any immersion benefit of having licences or correct bats or whatever.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So guys same cricket22 with updated version not impresd at all ..

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@Dutch is on the warpath today. :D
Ha ha. Just using our right to freedom of expression. Its our forum and as long as we are within forum rules we can express how we feel about things, whether it is right or wrong. We wont get banned for being critical and asking justified questions. Not here, elsewhere perhaps. A lot of guys and gals here are very passionate about their cricket and when a game advertises itself as being the best representation of cricket ever it's clear that people who know the game will hold a light up to it and say: well thats a bold statement, lets see if it is actually the case.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
So guys same cricket22 with updated version not impresd at all ..
Same game extra license. Just like how C19 had a DLC for CPL but this time since this has a lot of licensing, it's a new game and hefty price. Too early to tell, but the game has same fielding animations to my knowledge. I could be wrong, but same game but extra stuff that has no touch on the gameplay at all. Without the license, we still had our academy creators doing an excellent job. I feel like it's nothing but just a moneygrabber

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The video was mentioned Dev Dairy Licensing so all we heard was that which is alright but seeing the offside shifting leg side slog shot made me .. Not the same crappy shot again with AI doing that whenever it needs a boundary..
Bowled was another slide to the next ground so that I can expose stumps and get out.. Nice..
Not sure about the player models looking any different but then this they would say is intended for newer audience and not for us..
I would rather wait for someone to get an early copy and see the livestream to get an idea rather than watching this "Promotional content"

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I wanna thank BA for considering this request - realistic pads and more option for helmets. Lots of love ❤ I really hope they do well here because I did not see any new helmets and pads as described by them in the video. Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• IMG_20231002_103221.jpg
    IMG_20231002_103221.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 13

AmanT94

School Cricketer
Gaming industries a full scam at this point. There should be an independent testing board that checks for glitches, features ect and they decide if you game is different enough from it predecessor for you to release as a new game or it has to be advertised with a caveat advertised like "updated verion" or something. far too many games these days half ass a full price release and get away with it

sahibosaurus

Club Captain
looks like everyone's wearing Masuri helmets again....and since theyre licensed we wont be able to edit them...so much for 'realism'

Users who are viewing this thread