India
I think it's Prabhsimran Singh
If it's Dhawan, it doesn't look like him at all
Game models have been made like that
No one can be judged when they are batting

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
There is copyright issues with tattooes in some games. There was a case of Randy Orton’s tattooist suing 2K for putting his tattoo she designed in the game without her consent.

That’s why you wouldn’t see tattoos on some of these players like in real life.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
There is copyright issues with tattooes in some games. There was a case of Randy Orton’s tattooist suing 2K for putting his tattoo she designed in the game without her consent.

That’s why you wouldn’t see tattoos on some of these players like in real life.
Probably wouldn’t look right on breadstick arms anyway least of our worries are tattoos

tarrantino

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
There’s some big alarm bells here for this game. One day out and we’re not seeing anything other than a few screenshots which can easily be manipulated. A small teaser which again can be manipulated. To have no gameplay on the eve of the game is a big worry. To have this available over last and current gen also makes me think this hasn’t jumped on enough.

It feels like Cricket 22 v2 right now. After the disaster of 2022, the constant Series X crashing and terrible fielding to name but a few things, I’m not likely to be parting with cash on this one.

If/when it appears on Gamepass I’ll give it a go but right now I don’t see the need to have a patched 22 for £50+.

Users who are viewing this thread