Cricket 24 - General Discussion

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Cricket games makes you so much weak. I was ranting I might not buy the game, but as the date approaches I just want to get my hands on it on day 1 patch and see for myself. That’s how bigants win. Damn Cricket.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Forgive me if I’m wrong but didn’t Ross say the game would be available at midnight in Aussie Time? Can’t seem to find any trace of it on Steam so far.

shan111

Associate Captain
Does anyone know what is the release time in Steam?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
We can’t even have AI vs AI games in career mode now , I used to enjoy watching career team playing, now I am forced to play each and every game , can it get revert???

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Please tell me that wasn't the red ball??

I'm struggling with this.. I'm struggling to see anything that's better.

I'm still seeing the keeper catch the ball throw it to first slip and it hit him on the back.

Bevab

Staff Member
Cricket games makes you so much weak. I was ranting I might not buy the game, but as the date approaches I just want to get my hands on it on day 1 patch and see for myself. That’s how bigants win. Damn Cricket.

Or y’know… you could wait for the others to check first before diving in. Sure it may not match up to your expectations or opinions eventually but it sounds better than loathing yourself and buying it.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What happened to the advertisement boards??? everything is white....

Untitled.jpg

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Also why club cricketers still bowling at 145k + ?? I thought it will get improved and their pace gradually improves after seasons and they eventually get promoted to FC

Bevab

Staff Member
Really gutted to see same career mode

Wasn’t it also supposed to be improved?

• Career Mode; Follow the journey of your player from club cricketer all the way to the international stage, developing your skills and growing your fan base as you hone your craft to become the next big thing in cricket. Cricket 24 gives you more control in determining your destiny, becoming a short-form hero, focusing on the Test team, or trying to balance both on your way to cricketing stardom.

Users who are viewing this thread