Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Question (esp. from Indians): Does this actually look like a highly detailed representation of Wankhede Stadium? To me it seems like they did the basic designs based on Wankhede and then threw in the usual elements from C22 to make this stadium.
These stadiums bear no resemblance to Indian stadiums. They've used generic structures and applied standard grass to them. It all looks quite cartoonish at the moment. I can't help but feel it's a step down in graphics and resembles something closer to stick cricket

That place already looks half massacred in reality. How much worse could it be?
When you see Comm Bank, KFC, and Toyota logos floating in the air over the stands and behind them, you tend to miss those Pan Bahar ads.

Also
I would like to thank all those who bought the game or will buy it soon.
Thanks for essentially being beta testers :p hopefully when I plan to buy the game (after they had proper Pakistan team in hopefully December / January) the game will be a lot better thanks to all your bug reports and social media posts!

Anyone who bought it on Steam, how is the performance?

Anyone who bought it on Steam, how is the performance?
Feels like it's not optimized, with texture popping/tear and random framerate drops & micro stuttering. Very similar to C22 at launch which was fixed with hotfixes and patches.

P.S - I don't run it on a monster rig, have a fairly decent gaming PC that managed to run C22 without much fuss.

Seeing the absolute silence from BAS it makes me believe there ain't any features road map at all and BAS they have sold Cricket 22 updated version and are proud of it.

Tell me one thing is Fifa game different from each year. ???? That's a game with millions of fans

Can someone on PS5 confirm that spinners are OP or it’s only in Xbox build which is behind in patch?

Users who are viewing this thread