Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I have never seen the bug before (in C19 or C22) where every delivery is signaled 4byes regardless of where it has gone. Safe to say its one of the new features of C24.

cricboi

Club Captain
There is something a bit twisted about how Ross and the BA team keep responding with "fielding rewrites address misfields/overthrows" as if overthrows weren't already fixed with the 100% direct hit patch they implemented last year. Anyone who has played this game since 2019 knows the fielding issue is less about overthrows (although it's always a problem at launch) and more about the fact that the fielders consistently react in ways that break immersion.
BA has the receipts. They know the tickets that we all filed in 2019 and in 2022 and yet they knowingly decided to invest their time and money into cosmetic features which most users don't care about and those who do will likely be turned off by how shoddy it all looks.
Maybe I'll make the plunge in a few months but I already went through one game where I felt like I was a gaslit beta tester and that was enough.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
The audio was obviously ghilcrist comms and Indian crowds for the t20s and both are refreshing and add to the game despite the poor commentary lines still it feels a bit new. Why they couldn’t do crowds fir test games is anyone’s guess

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Dil dil Pakistan song also in there
The audio was obviously ghilcrist comms and Indian crowds for the t20s and both are refreshing and add to the game despite the poor commentary lines still it feels a bit new. Why they couldn’t do crowds fir test games is anyone’s guess

dawg456

Club Cricketer
Is this really a glitch? I was worried every batter played basically identical shots, killed the game for me personally.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006_231014_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006_231014_X.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 68

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The ball bowled before a no-ball is not being counted. Hence an extra ball has to be bowled

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Is this really a glitch? I was worried every batter played basically identical shots, killed the game for me personally.
Yes, that's a bug and BAS acknowledge they effing know about it and will be fixed in the next patch. This is across all platforms

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Anyone else on Xbox and thinking lighting looks way off ? Has there been a patch out yet in c22 all patches we’re announced not heard anything

Users who are viewing this thread