Cricket 24 - General Discussion

That would be closer to a review like this one courtesy of the guy who accused someone else of being a community professional.
I had a twitter conversation with the guy who wrote this review

He had to private all his tweets after that.

He thinks he’s way cooler than all the people who post here and we are way too “technical” when it comes to the game.

Also, he screenshoted his steam purchase and posted on steam community that he was the first guy to purchase the game

I don't think we are going to get post release support like C22 had , there has been a pin drop silence from the Devs on roadmap or patches.

Hopefully Batting style and academy Issue Will get fixed can't say they will fix fielding issues so quickly

I had a twitter conversation with the guy who wrote this review

He had to private all his tweets after that.

He thinks he’s way cooler than all the people who post here and we are way too “technical” when it comes to the game.

Also, he screenshoted his steam purchase and posted on steam community that he was the first guy to purchase the game

Amazing, the extent to which some people are willing to go in order to stand out from others for the sake of a marginal increase in publicity.

Hopefully Batting style and academy Issue Will get fixed can't say they will fix fielding issues so quickly
They have to overhaul the already overhauled fielding to fix it. Let's wait and watch!!

I dont know why if i create a tour every ball goes to 4 even when i defence
Post automatically merged:

On ps5
Post automatically merged:

Do any1 tried this
Let me know only i have this glitch or any1 else is facing this on ps5

Users who are viewing this thread