Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What physic settings are people using for tests? Even on a soft pitch my pacers "good" length ball still travels 4-6 inches above the bails. I know one solution is to reduce bowling speed but then the game just feels slower and I have to switch it back when batting. I'm getting to a point where the game is very very enjoyable but this one last thing is driving me a bit mad. I've turned pitch and ball bounce to 0 and also increased friction but that hasn't really helped.
Pitch and ball bounce. If you change it during a match it won't change, you have to exit and reload the match.

TommoN

Club Captain
Anyone else’s stamina not working properly?

If I go into proficiencies - I have one star in aerobic and anaerobic. How the hell do I improve this?

40 balls into a one-day game, haven’t played an aggressive shot and my stamina is tweaked

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks , for some reason you can’t change equipment for career player until you’ve completed a certain set of matches , was same in C22
Played 5 matches now still can’t edit player equipment, wondering if a bug or if someone here knows better?

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Top edge onto batters head and caught by wicketkeeper, lol

USA

County Cricketer
Not sure if it was the case before, but after the two updates on XBox Series X there is a batting shot issue. Backfoot shots on the off side either go to cover or get caught in the slips. This is against spinners. I cannot seem to hit is square through point.

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Had a go now after the patches on Xbox and so far it has been good experience for me.

Started a World Cup but had the Windies replace the Dutch. Had England hosting.

First game SA v WI
I was WI

Opened up with Mayers and Gayle got off to a flyer 0/65 off 6 overs. Nortje kept bowling short and both kept dispatching him.

Shamsi came in and bowled me 5th ball with a wrongun that spun past Mayers defence and clipped the top of off.

Gayle top edged a hook and was caught at fine and I was 2/70.

Hope hit a quick 16 off 8 balls but fell LBW to Shamsi.

I lost the plot and was all out for 168

Started off getting De Kock caught behind and Bevuma LBw both off Roach. Had them 2/15 .
They have scrapped their way to 6/125 so far. The ball is spinning but I’m yet to break through with a spinner.

Roach has 3 , Dre Russ 2 and Joseph 1.

Last edited:

craegus

School Cricketer
Hey all,

New to the board but have a question. I am on the PS5 version of the game and have been trying for ages to download @wasteyouryouth's teams in the academy, but constantly hit the "Big Ant Servers are not available" alert after a few files begin to download. I have tried full and quick downloads and it keeps happening on both.

I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and deleted save files.

Is there any work around to stop this from happening as it is massively frustrating?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hey all,

New to the board but have a question. I am on the PS5 version of the game and have been trying for ages to download @wasteyouryouth's teams in the academy, but constantly hit the "Big Ant Servers are not available" alert after a few files begin to download. I have tried full and quick downloads and it keeps happening on both.

I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and deleted save files.

Is there any work around to stop this from happening as it is massively frustrating?
Sell PS5, get PS2

logout20

Club Cricketer
Screenshot 2023-11-03 134109.png

Can we get a interating ball tracker option after every ball.sometime it shows sometimes its not that too is not interactive..

Users who are viewing this thread