Cricket 24 - General Discussion

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
So after this patch, test match batting is enjoyable. Defence looks more fluid. Had some play and misses. One thing which is fixed probably since last 2-3 iterations is the batsman movement after leaving or facing the ball. They use to turn towards keepers akwardly. Now the animation is more fluid and stable. After facing a ball they just stood there and leaned. Small thing, but makes it more immersive.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The AI Keeper/ Slip is able to catch when hitting a full blooded cut shot behind square in case of spinners. Anybody experienced this ?

Once. It's a lot better than it used to be when it was like every couple of overs.
Post automatically merged:

Batsmen not running their bat in properly is an obvious cause of some of the runouts which I guess people know already.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Any actual pitch physics? Visual and/or physical?

Bigger cracks, variable bounce, spinning more, or flattening out etc as a red ball game progresses?

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Go to my player and under equipments change bat
Thanks , for some reason you can’t change equipment for career player until you’ve completed a certain set of matches , was same in C22

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Any actual pitch physics? Visual and/or physical?

Bigger cracks, variable bounce, spinning more, or flattening out etc as a red ball game progresses?
Would absolutely love this. In fact, add this in, AI's awareness of game situations and sort the run outs and there's very little else that needs to change.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where I can download South Africa Player Hendrik Erasmus van der Dussen

Users who are viewing this thread