DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@MattW
Below difficulty is

Batting Hard
AI LEGEND
Stadium Narendra Modi

Kohli 66(15) 8 six same direction ----- No Field Changing even regular hitting

How you are saying Test cricket is Improving . This is not test ------- TEST IS WORST Gameplay ----- EVEN THEY HAVE NOT PLAYED AND TESTED THE TEST AND RELEASED THE GAME

Oi dont attach my good name to this mate! So you worked out the timing. Great. Cyberpunk is on sale.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Not sure what’s happened when the patch first came I was getting a variety of wickets and felt really good I’ve now had 3 games on the bounce where there’s just nothing happening except run outs. Bowled 60 overs and never looked like taking a wicket not even an appeal just 5 run outs it’s crazy. Even bowled with my spinner (go to wicket) and still nothing.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Not sure what’s happened when the patch first came I was getting a variety of wickets and felt really good I’ve now had 3 games on the bounce where there’s just nothing happening except run outs. Bowled 60 overs and never looked like taking a wicket not even an appeal just 5 run outs it’s crazy. Even bowled with my spinner (go to wicket) and still nothing.
Could it depend on the stats of the sides involved and are any of them full of user created players etc?

I've had similar but not quite so severe results with teams I created in C'22 that worked fine in that game, but the stats seem to have gone up a bit in '24.

I've found several of my better batsmen with overall stats in the high 90's where originally they were high 70's - early 80's. When I'm playing in game, I'm finding several bowlers with a 99 overall when I'm selecting one to use where again they were all much lower 70s-80s. The fielding stats I'm finding could possibly explain the laser arms from the boundary I've been seeing too.

I'm making some alterations and rebalancing. Hoping to see some better results replaying with two tweaked sides later on.

joeb86

Club Captain
Could it depend on the stats of the sides involved and are any of them full of user created players etc?

I've had similar but not quite so severe results with teams I created in C'22 that worked fine in that game, but the stats seem to have gone up a bit in '24.

I've found several of my better batsmen with overall stats in the high 90's where originally they were high 70's - early 80's. When I'm playing in game, I'm finding several bowlers with a 99 overall when I'm selecting one to use where again they were all much lower 70s-80s. The fielding stats I'm finding could possibly explain the laser arms from the boundary I've been seeing too.

I'm making some alterations and rebalancing. Hoping to see some better results replaying with two tweaked sides later on.

Do you think this is a bit of a bug? I’ve found recently downloaded sides’ ratings very high

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Do you think this is a bit of a bug? I’ve found recently downloaded sides’ ratings very high
Could be a small one due to how the skills are handled slightly differently on this one without perks etc.

In some skill areas I'm finding that I need to press twice to bring the stats down out of full, but only once in others, almost as though they are registering as slightly higher than full in that skill.

TommoN

Club Captain
Is there any way to delete all the players I’ve downloaded? Or just a way to start from scratch?

I’ve got duplicates, world class players rated as 70 etc.

Could do with starting again

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Still only my first test match since the new patch (work, dog missus, you know how it is) but I’m pretty happy so far.

Certainly a variety of wickets in this innings, big drive nicked off to slip, defending a short ball that was nicked through to the keeper and clean bowled through the gate when that batter was trying to defend, but was late on it.

Bowling with Finn almost seemed to feel like more was happening as well. I’ve got swing on less than 10 so pace was crucial and it definitely worked this time around.IMG_0542.jpeg

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
@MattW
Below difficulty is

Batting Hard
AI LEGEND
Stadium Narendra Modi

Kohli 66(15) 8 six same direction ----- No Field Changing even regular hitting

How you are saying Test cricket is Improving . This is not test ------- TEST IS WORST Gameplay ----- EVEN THEY HAVE NOT PLAYED AND TESTED THE TEST AND RELEASED THE GAME

View attachment 286278

View attachment 286275
View attachment 286281
Good you raised this point. They need to fine tune hard setting. Hard is too easy at times and hardest is too tough. We usually dictate the game for the realism and play in that sense, and also bowling to a left hander is still an issue. All the balls on the pad.

Users who are viewing this thread