Cricket 24 - General Discussion

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
In terms of the all round package this is the best cricket game I’ve ever played the gameplay is spot on (still a few little annoyances but what game hasn’t) the lighting has definitely improved which makes the players look superb and now with the pitch visuals it really is a joy to play

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I am just a casual gamer and I don't want to put much effort for it , any ways , is there any way to make AI play worse against pace and better against spin?
Casual gamers will only get to play like only pro gamers will get the full experience.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Australia behind in the game at Tea on Day 3...

View attachment 288364

Marsh made his 50 then feel right into a short ball trap!

View attachment 288365

Carey then made 50 but got a horribvle leading edge..

View attachment 288366
View attachment 288367

Some big hits from Cummins has given Australia the chance to get within 100 of Pakistan

View attachment 288368View attachment 288369
AI playing ramp shot ? Never seen that before pictures look great don’t they really impressed with everything now

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Still issue is there with short leg fielders in test matches.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Australia behind in the game at Tea on Day 3...

View attachment 288364

Marsh made his 50 then feel right into a short ball trap!

View attachment 288365

Carey then made 50 but got a horribvle leading edge..

View attachment 288366
View attachment 288367

Some big hits from Cummins has given Australia the chance to get within 100 of Pakistan

View attachment 288368View attachment 288369

Playing in Australia is a totally different experience in this game. The lighting and the colours are simply amazing. Wish same was done for other locations, especially South Asia. I also wish that licensed Pakistani stadia are added to the game at some point.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Tough session and an Indian batting masterclass. Love the way the batsmen are more circumspect when Jimmy is bowling and give it more welly when the rest come on. The new ball wizzed around a bit but after getting settled the choice to bat first has proved valid for India.

View attachment 288362View attachment 288363

What on earth is Reece Topley DOING in a test side?!

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After the patch, the Aggressive Chip Shot (pro control) against spin seems to have gained lot of power. Almost ever single ball is carrying to the boundary even with low skilled tail end players.
Strangely, the normal aggressive shots look okay. Not sure if this is happening with others.
Shot force 42

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
In terms of the all round package this is the best cricket game I’ve ever played the gameplay is spot on (still a few little annoyances but what game hasn’t) the lighting has definitely improved which makes the players look superb and now with the pitch visuals it really is a joy to play
vs AI, online is still a mess regarding fielding and shot choice, now the infielder stop chasing when the balls goes past him and the outfielder must then chase a longer disatnce to get the ball... was this the only way to get us to be able to run 2 runs to the outfield?

Also the leg glance has been nerfed, if you the ball aint very much on your pads (when standing still) the leg glance shot becomes an attempted pull shot and you miss the ball, looks very weird ;)

kiwicroat

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The last patch has improved fielding and running between the wickets 10 fold. i've had dropped catches miss fields and no repetitive run outs, dropped catches were all my fault cause i have manual fielding and the catch radius is so small. Poor bowling by me has had Pakistan make 379 in odi so there's not much chance of me getting it but ill have fun trying. well done Big Ant

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
vs AI, online is still a mess regarding fielding and shot choice, now the infielder stop chasing when the balls goes past him and the outfielder must then chase a longer disatnce to get the ball... was this the only way to get us to be able to run 2 runs to the outfield?

Also the leg glance has been nerfed, if you the ball aint very much on your pads (when standing still) the leg glance shot becomes an attempted pull shot and you miss the ball, looks very weird ;)
This attempted pull shot is happening since the last patch.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Langeveldt Are you still getting CTD's when downloading teams? I've tried about 7 times today and it kept crashing. Tried resetting the Academy and using different network but still failed.

Users who are viewing this thread