Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They don't get a confidence boost, but I believe confidence is carried over.

I have no idea why this is a thing. Makes batting in the second innings so trivial.

jmarcf

Club Captain
I think I broke the game... set an all off side field with a 1st and 3nd slip or just a 2nd, bowl it as wide as you can outside off...

I'm getting 8 and 9 wickets a innings bowling leg spin for under 10 runs on legendary

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I have no idea why this is a thing. Makes batting in the second innings so trivial.

I can see why ... but at same time for a game doesn't work.

Lowering skills has made a difference in this for me and also ensuring pitches are set up to allow the AI to go big in the first dig.

caprikaps

Club Captain
The most game-breaking feature, bug, or issue (whichever term you prefer) occurs when the AI consistently edges the ball, leading to the eventual loss of its wicket. This scripting not only detracts from the overall gaming experience but also gives the impression that the quality of the ball doesn't truly impact the game. This undermines the rewarding aspect of the game entirely.

It's disheartening that this issue hasn't been addressed since C22. I strongly believe that resolving this should be the highest priority for most of us.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can see why ... but at same time for a game doesn't work.

Lowering skills has made a difference in this for me and also ensuring pitches are set up to allow the AI to go big in the first dig.

I’d rather have the confidence be reset completely in the second innings at this stage.

Wonder if you’ve shared any of the teams you’ve reskilled.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why Super Smash is only available as a tournament? Why cant we chose SS teams in play now or in custom tournaments!

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why the hell every top edge to a pacer goes for six irrespective of who is batting (me or AI). Not a single top edge goes straight up in the air for catch. Do others here experienced the same or its me only?
I think when the game released i had one where the ball went straight up and the keeper ran in and took the catch! It was great
Post automatically merged:

Have checked the teams are under New Zealand Domestic and are selectable in all formats.
Thanks. I feel dumb now. Been looking all around haha

Users who are viewing this thread